[Verizon] Need new phone "body" case

truck1985

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I am trying to figure a way to make my GN2 appear as if it never had cameras. I plan on removing the cameras from a note2 and need replacement body parts for it without holes for camera lenses. Can't have a camera at work, and just removing the cameras isn't sufficient for security reasons. Where might I be able to find what I'm looking for?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I am trying to figure a way to make my GN2 appear as if it never had cameras. I plan on removing the cameras from a note2 and need replacement body parts for it without holes for camera lenses. Can't have a camera at work, and just removing the cameras isn't sufficient for security reasons. Where might I be able to find what I'm looking for?

Most times when its for "security reasons" its doesn't matter if the device actually has a camera but if it has a camera stock. As the device can't be part of a list the insurance company has and also can not be modified in any way. So you might want to get all the details before tearing your phone apart since it is also possible the device won't even boot up after you remove it without software modification also.

What were your plans for the front facing camera?

truck1985

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I know from experience, that Blackberry non - camera phones have no lenses, but do have the mount on the board for one. Then they use a housing/body that doesn't have an opening for a lens. They also cause the phone to not recognize a camera, if you were to install one. The biggest thing I need is the housing/body/case for the phone without camera holes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy