Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help Needed ASAP

Good day yall. M using a rooted Samsung galaxy note II GT - N7100. Recently all my chatting app stopped connecting. I can't chat with my wassap. Bbm. Facebook. At 1st I tot the fault was from my mobile provided. But after several calls to 'em I realize it isn't dem. Coz my phone browser is working and my uc browser is working also. I tried un-installing the bbm app and re.downloading from goggle play. To my surprise google play is not working also. Its writing 403 error or something. Pls I need help. Pls. Thank you.
    Banned

Default Re: Help Needed ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by evols View Post
    Good day yall. M using a rooted Samsung galaxy note II GT - N7100. Recently all my chatting app stopped connecting. I can't chat with my wassap. Bbm. Facebook. At 1st I tot the fault was from my mobile provided. But after several calls to 'em I realize it isn't dem. Coz my phone browser is working and my uc browser is working also. I tried un-installing the bbm app and re.downloading from goggle play. To my surprise google play is not working also. Its writing 403 error or something. Pls I need help. Pls. Thank you.
    Well, for better understanding let me guide you to what Error 403 means? It means your request was "forbidden", not because you a have did anything wrong but it means Google PlayServers were programmed to deny your request you sent.

How can you fix Error 403:
    It can be done by clearing the proxy - Head over to the settings>wireless and networks>Mobile Network then APN>Select clear proxy option, once you did that again try downloading the application over the PlayStore and see if the fix for you.

What if it doesn't fix the Error 403 Issue:

Try getting the Internet Strength - It happens with most of use that sometimes your internet strength connectivity is low. To improve this just follow a simple trick i.e. Turn the Airplane mode "ON" and then again Turn the Airplane mode to "OFF", this will reset the mobile network to connect with the cell tower where the signal is best.

Try Deleting Search History -Open up the Google Play Store and press the Menu Button go for settings and finally select clear search history.

Also give a try to alternate Google account who knows there maybe some issue with the associated Gmail account so you can try this method: - Try creating a new Gmail Account -Then go for Google Play Store then Press Menu Button then go for Accounts and then finally select alternative Gmail account (i.e. the new one which you have created)-After these two steps try installing the app again.

Hope this helps you out !
    prepaidguy9081 likes this.