I need help with rooting the att note 2 with the 4.4.2 firmware
I have a new (new to me), Galaxy Note 2 and I wanted to root it and remove the Knox. Can someone point me to correct file to use to root and remove the knox? I searched a few post, but it was a tad confusing.
Here is what I am looking for:
I want to root my phone and install that TWRP at the same time (this is the problem I having trying to find the proper file for the SGHI317. I then understand I download the SU app and use that to disable Knox. Or is it after I root the phone then disable Knox, then have the SU app disable the other portion of the Knox.
Thanks in advance!!
- 08-26-2014, 09:31 PM #2
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: I need help with rooting the att note 2 with the 4.4.2 firmware
Try using towelroot.com download install then run it and you should get root then just download twrp manager if you wamt twrp recovery or rom manager and install recovery. Then download a super user app...
- By tazman69 in forum LG G3Replies: 8Last Post: 02-11-2015, 07:52 AM
- By DSLAM in forum HTC EVO 3D AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2014, 05:36 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2014, 03:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2014, 10:35 AM
- By neveser in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 07:08 PM