SiriusXM

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Which do you prefer?

ygyma3u3.jpg

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm assuming the left one is the Note 2. Of course I would rather have the Note 2. But I'm on VZW, so actually, I would take either, root it, and call it a day.

SiriusXM

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Yes the Note 2 is on the left. It looks like a bigger version of the S3 than a follow up to tje Note. I happen to like the wider screen on the Note 1.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Bring it to Verizon and it's all mine!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

I'm digging the slightly less wide screen and I liked the home key on my iPhone so i really want the note 2.plus that 3100 battery will be awesome. Really with any of the phones coming out u will be set for a while hardware wise we need to let the software and battery departments catch up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Yes I also perfer the wider screen from the note 1 the note 2 looks so much like my Samsung galaxy S3 I have now just longer. But if it comes to Sprint I will get it.

Sent from my White, Sexy S3.

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I thought i remember Samsung saying the width of the screen was the same or close to it. I mean, they look pretty much the same to me, the note 1 looks bigger because it seems to bleed into the black edges, and the white tends to define the screen sharply.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

SiriusXM

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
I thought i remember Samsung saying the width of the screen was the same or close to it. I mean, they look pretty much the same to me, the note 1 looks bigger because it seems to bleed into the black edges, and the white tends to define the screen sharply.

Samsung has pissed a lot of people off with the unnecessary width decrease

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Note 1 looks like the ugly International SII (God that was ugly, the TMo was pretty cool though) and Note 2 looks like the much nicer S3/

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Yes I like the wider screen but anyway I still want the Samsung galaxy note 2.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
The note is a great phone and if it was out on all carriers it would have a lot more then what it did. I don't think the carriers will skip out on this one(note2) I for one am getting it when/if sprints gets. Information over at XDA states that Sprint might be getting it. Samsung SPH-L900 (New Unannounced Samsung Device - CONFIRMED as Galaxy Note 2!) - xda-developers

Was getting it for my wife but with the Note 10.1 and the huge array of cases for the Galaxy 3 she's leaning towards it.

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Slightly slimmer, any word on thickness? Even if it is about the same it looks slightly more pocketable than the current one.

mellojoe

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
It does look skinnier, which makes me a bit sad. But the improved S-pen, the huge battery, the updated specs ... I like the Note2 better. But I like the layout of the original one. The squarer corners gives it a bit of a presence.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888