Galaxy Note 2 Coming to Sprint According to xda developers

popologuy

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
As reported by several websites:

Android Authority
Today we hear, via xda-developers, that Sprint could also stock the new phablet at some point later this year. An unannounced device was spotted, the SPH-L900, and apparently the codename stands for Sprint?s Galaxy Note 2 version. Neither Sprint nor Samsung have confirmed the rumor, so we look forward to see more official details on the matter.

Meanwhile, here are the reported specs and features of the SPH-L900:

?Exynos4412 processor
?1280?720 resolution
?Android 4.1.1!
?Support for EVDO, DOrA, WiFi and LTE!
?2 GB RAM
?16 GB HDD (with expansion slot up to 32 GB)
?8 Megapixel camera
In case it sounds all too familiar, then it?s because these are mostly the specs of the Galaxy Note 2 ? not counting the CDMA support easily spotted above.

Woo-hoo! I don't have to switch to ATT to get my next phone!

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Same here I will be getting this if it is definitely coming to Sprint, I have the Samsung galaxy S3 now will trade for this.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

SmileyBourne

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I was going to at&t to get the Note 2, but now I can stay on Sprint. I am loving this because I like Sprint. I haven't had any problems with Sprint.

I just hope it comes out in October, because my upgrade is in November. I have been waitimg for this sense it came out on at&t.

About Time!

Sent from my Evo 4G using Android Central Forums

4 Star General

May 12, 2010
Visit site
To Sprint? For what, bs coverage and Snail like data speeds. If you live in a non 4G/LTE area, it's a waste... I'm jumping ship as soon as it's available on vz...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
g1303bk