Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 61 of 61
Like Tree32Likes
  1. #51  

    Default Re: Top Reason for Getting the Galaxy Note 2

    That BIG BEAUTIFUL SCREEN and battery life!!!
  2. #52  

    Default Re: Top Reason for Getting the Galaxy Note 2

    I have iPad I love and use every day. I also have Galaxy Nexus that I like and use every day. Galaxy Note II is my attempt at merging the two devices so that I can carry it around any where and stay connected all the time. iPad is too big to carry around every where and GNex is too small of screen to read for a long time.

    I'll find out for myself once I start using Note II for a couple weeks. Fingers crossed.
    Markster1 likes this.
  3. #53  
    ScandaLeX's Avatar

    Posts
    485 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Top Reason for Getting the Galaxy Note 2

    I may be one who said screen and battery....don't remember. I can definitely remember I've been using my pen non stop since last Thurs launch day.

    And don't let me lay it down somewhere.....panic sets in until I find it. I know...I know....I could always put it back in the slot but what fun would that be?

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
  4. #54  
    blaze5's Avatar

    Posts
    397 Posts
    Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

    Default Re: Top Reason for Getting the Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
    I may be one who said screen and battery....don't remember. I can definitely remember I've been using my pen non stop since last Thurs launch day.

    And don't let me lay it down somewhere.....panic sets in until I find it. I know...I know....I could always put it back in the slot but what fun would that be?

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    Did you turn on the keeper that alerts you?

    Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums
  5. #55  
    vamp07's Avatar

    Posts
    123 Posts
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts

    Default Re: Top Reason for Getting the Galaxy Note 2

    I totally agree. I'm trying to accomplish the same thing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Younjulius View Post
    I have iPad I love and use every day. I also have Galaxy Nexus that I like and use every day. Galaxy Note II is my attempt at merging the two devices so that I can carry it around any where and stay connected all the time. iPad is too big to carry around every where and GNex is too small of screen to read for a long time.

    I'll find out for myself once I start using Note II for a couple weeks. Fingers crossed.


    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
  6. #56  

    Default Re: Top Reason for Getting the Galaxy Note 2

    Well the reasons for leaving my already great phone which is a razr maxx,,,,
    Big screen, finally picture folder options, jelly bean
  7. #57  

    Default Re: Top Reason for Getting the Galaxy Note 2

    I went for the Note 2 for its huge screen and lag free Jellybean. But the greatly improved reception/3G speeds and the insane battery life are actually more useful and important. I cannot stress how much nicer it is to use the Note 2 for calls. And yes, I stick it right up to my ear. No bluetooth or wired headsets for me.

    Another great feature that I had not expected to impress is typing. The size of the Note 2 in portrait mode is in that sweet spot where you can reach all the keys easily with your thumbs, big enough to hold it comfortably with two hands, and big enough that the keys are easy to tap discretely. The Note 2 with SwiftKey is the fastest I've ever typed on a mobile device, surpassing the speeds I achieved on my Treo 650.
  8. #58  

    Default Re: Top Reason for Getting the Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMLK View Post
    I think most people don't realize how useful the pen is going to be until they have used it.
    That's true. And i think people who have the phone sometimes fail to mention it because it's not something you actually use all the time. I don't, because I still like operating the phone with one hand (which took some practice but now it's easy). But when I do use it I'm really really glad it's there. The S pen + S note combo has saved me from fumbling around in my bag for a pen and paper multiple times. That alone scores big points in my book.

    I also love airview (convenient for quickly browsing through emails) and when i see something funny or interesting it's great to be able to take screenshots, and then annotate and share them with my friends through Facebook, Google+ or Whatsapp.

    I can't say it's what I love most about the phone. The screen, speed and battery life are still the most notable attributes because it's what i actually see and experience all the time. But i do think the S pen is worth the additional price compared to phones with similar screens and battery packs. =)

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums
  9. #59  

    Default Re: Top Reason for Getting the Galaxy Note 2

    I have started to use the S pen a Lot lately. I didn't think that I Would in the beginning. I like to sit my phone on my desk with the pen out and reply to messages and take notes with the pen. It is so much more convenient than to have to pick up my phone all the time to respond to texts or emails. I am really loving it. Using it now actually to compose this response.

    from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.
    If I were never here, you would never know.
  10. #60  
    ScandaLeX's Avatar

    Posts
    485 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Top Reason for Getting the Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze5 View Post
    Did you turn on the keeper that alerts you?

    Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums
    That alert means nothing. The vibration is so light that if you're not paying attention you won't know it vibed. Also it's more motion than anything. I can tilt the phone and get that little alert. I thought the keeper would be more akin to walking some distance away from the phone and getting an alert no S-Pen inserted.

    It's not as practical as I imagined it to be.

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
  11. #61  

    Default Re: Top Reason for Getting the Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
    That alert means nothing. The vibration is so light that if you're not paying attention you won't know it vibed. Also it's more motion than anything. I can tilt the phone and get that little alert. I thought the keeper would be more akin to walking some distance away from the phone and getting an alert no S-Pen inserted.

    It's not as practical as I imagined it to be.

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    That's exactly what it is.

    from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.
    If I were never here, you would never know.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

B