AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Does S Note sync to other platforms or other apps? It's not very useful if I can't get to them on my tablet and my pc.

Omar Combet

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
yeah you can export to pdf or Jpeg and open the file in other Programs. I export to pdf then put it into MY drop box and I can then open it on my phone or PC. Hope that helps.

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Darn. I was hoping for something that could replace my two apps. I have one for the phone, ColorNote, which I really like. It's simplicity makes it very useful. I use another app for my desktop, Stickies. I would love to find one that should I make a change on one device, it automatically synced to the other.

S-Note does look like a good app. Do you use it a lot?

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Evernote for a few years, I just don't like it. I can't say why. I've got a lot of notes in there, maybe my organizing skills are lacking?

rbx0122

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
I could not live without Evernote. The ability to organize notes, input notes through web clipper and email across all platforms whether it be through the web or through the app.

There was a recent interview with the CEO of Evernote on Triangulation a show on the TWIT network. http://twit.tv/show/triangulation/65

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad