Galaxy Note 2 - vs - EVO 4G LTE!?!?

PMO_David

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I almost went out and bought an EVO 4G LTE as i have the original EVO 4G and loved the phone
other then having to always have the phone charging.

I own a business and i use my phone heavily from apps (taking payments, maps, xlsx, word, PDFs, along
with apps that deal with the business) to web & emails (A LOT of emails). So i was going to get the new
EVO and then i thought that i would check the web and see if there is anything else out there that would be
better for myself to use as a business phone, and i see that the Note 2 is going to come out soon. Looks like
it maybe more business friendly then the EVO but im not sure. What is your experience with the OG Note
and what you think will be better about the Note 2 in a business view?

With my business growing faster then i thought the EVO i have now is not holding up to well and i need
to get something soon!

Thanks
David

:confused:

86chanki

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
If you want to use it for business Galaxy Note 2 will be better than Evo 4G LTE
Not only it has bigger screen but it also has many features which can help you with your business.
Such as planner, calendar, writing note, presentation and so and so.
However, as far as right now we don't know exact release date for galaxy note 2.
We are hoping it will happen at the end of the October and many people says it will be there is no guarantee..
So if you need to buy the phone fast go with EVO 4G LTE.
However, if I were you and have to buy the phone right now, I would buy Galaxy S 3.
If you can wait until Galaxy note 2 comes out then for sure wait for the phone.
Another good thing about Galaxy Note 2 is even though it is big enough to be called tablet sprint will not charge your data like other tablet PCs that you can use unlimited internet.

Dachness

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
My vote goes for the Note 2. Extra screen size will help in composing long emails easily. S Pen will also help for taking notes, or marking PDF/documents/images. Regarding release date, Samsung announced that all use carriers should release the phone by mid November. Some unofficial sources are even stating that AT&T and Sprint will release the Note 2 by the end of October.

PMO_David

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
My vote goes for the Note 2. Extra screen size will help in composing long emails easily. S Pen will also help for taking notes, or marking PDF/documents/images. Regarding release date, Samsung announced that all use carriers should release the phone by mid November. Some unofficial sources are even stating that AT&T and Sprint will release the Note 2 by the end of October.

I really hope your right since i have Sprint, October would be great and think i can hold out until then.

TheKISSarmy

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I've got the Note now and must say the original is fantastic for business - specifically, the things that you say you use heavily now. The added screen size will make every other phone you've used look like a toy and the new features of the S-Pen (i.e. opening up customized apps when the S-Pen is removed from the device, ability to hover the screen and use S-Pen as a mouse, etc.) have me drooling with jealousy.

PMO_David

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I've got the Note now and must say the original is fantastic for business - specifically, the things that you say you use heavily now. The added screen size will make every other phone you've used look like a toy and the new features of the S-Pen (i.e. opening up customized apps when the S-Pen is removed from the device, ability to hover the screen and use S-Pen as a mouse, etc.) have me drooling with jealousy.

good to hear, looks like the more i read and hear about it the more i want the Note2. now i just have to wait!! the release can NOT get here fast enough!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007