Wondering if anyone has traded in old phone.

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I know the note 2 hasn't even been officially announced yet, but I'm wondering if anyone has done the Samsung trade-in program. Or planning on it. I currently have a Razr Maxx and I'm really liking the idea of the Note 2. Pretty much everyone I know who has the SIII loves it, and I haven't heard many bad things about Samsung phones at all. I'm not into rooting or anything like that, so I don't really care about a locked bootloader or how long it takes before someone can root it. Anyone have any thoughts?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Android Central Forums

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I will consider the samsung trade-in when the Note II is released by AT&T. Since I've no prior experience with this program, I would be interested in others' opinions of it.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I signed up for the Best Buy "Buy back protection plan" (which will be discontinued soon), and I should get $350.00 for my GS3 when I trade it in for the GS3. I am not familiar with the Samsung program, but it would be interesting to know how much a GS3 is worth.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm familiar with it, except I didn?t get an opportunity to use it because a coworker wanted to buy my Note 5.3 before I shipped it off to Samsung. He purchased it for $125 more than Samsung offered. However, I was prepared to take the hit, except he just happen to want the device so bad. Nonetheless, I felt very comfortable with the process.

Naturally don't expect Samsung to offer you street market value. But if you're like me, and didn't want to hassle with Craigslist or selling on Ebay, it's a good alternative.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums