- 21 Posts
What do I need to do to make an International Galaxy Note 2 to work in the US?
- 09-29-2012, 06:46 PM #2
- 09-30-2012, 12:33 AM #3
- 219 Posts
- Stock Sense 3.6 ICS 4.0.3
Re: What do I need to do to make an International Galaxy Note 2 to work in the US?
I very SERIOUSLY doubt there will be any physical changes/variations for the galaxy note 2, as all the gs3 in every carrier stayed the same (not including Korea, they always get the good stuff ;D), and sprint and T-Mobile already showed their versions as well and it wasnt changed at all.
There's also the leaked pictures of actual people holding the Verizon galaxy note 2, and the only thing that changed on there was adding carrier branding, which is normal in the US
Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2
- By sarasimanx in forum AT&T ATRIX 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2012, 03:11 PM
- By wyrdangel in forum SprintReplies: 12Last Post: 03-16-2012, 10:30 PM
- By raven54721 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2012, 07:28 AM
- By debsdroid in forum Market HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2011, 05:27 AM
- By dwt10 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 12-05-2010, 02:41 PM