- 09-30-2012, 05:00 PM #2
- 7 Posts
Re: LTE version for UK
Nope it's not. It's only 3G. I was at the "Launch" event today at Stratford Westfield.
All the phones are 3G only. No LTE.
Who knows what they'll offer later next year when all the major networks upgrade to 4G. Maybe introduce the 4G ready Note 2. But if I were you, just get what you anticipate. No point waiting.
- By ParaNoydAndroyd in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-08-2012, 05:18 PM
- By PeterLairo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2010, 09:34 AM
- By j33van#ac in forum HTC DesireReplies: 9Last Post: 07-14-2010, 12:41 PM
- By dodgylegs in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2010, 10:46 AM
- By ardoreal in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-25-2010, 01:45 AM