Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bla1ze
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sansumg galaxy Note 2 Apps question (Note 2 over S3/ Apps on note 2)

I've read just about everything under the sun about EVERYTHING besides apps and games. Is it worthy for games? If it's just a bigger S3 with a pen(ya also specs), then it is, right?
    I'd use it mostly for games, web, and facebook/twiter. Which would be better? Im leaning towards the Note 2 since it has a bigger screen (Better for games and web) and battery.

Any insight on this would be wonderful.

Global Posts
    12,594 Global Posts

Default Re: Sansumg galaxy Note 2 Apps question (Note 2 over S3/ Apps on note 2)

Quote Originally Posted by MaybeSheWill View Post
    I'd use it mostly for games, web, and facebook/twiter. Which would be better?
    If that's your core use, get the Note 2. The display alone is reason enough.
    hummingbirdhill likes this.

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts

Default Re: Sansumg galaxy Note 2 Apps question (Note 2 over S3/ Apps on note 2)

That's the reason I'm getting the Note 2. The display will be picture for web sites, games and pretty much everything else =p