Calendar, Contacts, etc. transfer from iPhone to Galaxy Note 2

rablaw

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I am looking forward to moving from an iPhone 4S to a Note2, once Verizon offers it.
My eyes need the large screen, and neuropathic fingertips will appreciate the pen.
BUT, how do I reliably, and hopefully, simply, move all my calendar entries and contacts, memos and Evernote stuff, from the iPhone to the Note 2?
I don't use google for my calendar or contacts (but I do have a google email address), must I go through google in order to make the transition?
I use apple's calendar (along with Week Cal), apple's contacts, and iCloud.
I am assuming that I can drag and drop my music and photos from PC to Note, unless there is a way to transfer them more easily.
Thanks to all who respond.

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
AT&T has a ReadytoGo (I think that's what it's called) for transfer from old phone to new phone; does Verizon have something like that?

I have used plain old wireless (either bluetooth or wifi) to transfer from one phone to my next phone the last two times I've upgraded my phone.

Since I don't ever use apple products, I don't know whether the ios file formats are transferable to an android device . . .

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
how can I transfer my contacts,songs,pictures and all data from iphone4 to note2 sumsung

There are many posts on the subject in this forum, including the post just above yours. Please take the time to do a little searching, then feel free to come back and ask for help if you get stuck. To help you get started, there are a couple ways to go about it. You can either you software that does the work for you, or you can copy the information manually. By creating a Google account you will have a contact list which you can import your iOS contact into. This can be done from your home computer. One app I will suggest that does it all for you is Syncmate. I believe it will copy everything you are looking for all in one shot.

MichaelBR

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Many ways. I've been using www.memotoo.com since my Palm.

You can also export from iCloud to vCard file and then import in to Gmail, and then they'll be updated on your phone.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech