Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By Lucidmike
  • 1 Post By planoman
  • 1 Post By almath
  • 1 Post By losmorob
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 2 Videos for Adobe Flash, Split Screen Demo, Earbud Review, Speaker Test, etc.

It's been a busy day. I uploaded a bunch of videos that some of you may find interesting. I just made a list of everything I was curious about that I hadn't seen elsewhere before I bought the phone, so those are the videos I made. If you like to see anything, just send me a message.

Galaxy Note 2 Split Screen Demo

How To Install Flash Player on Galaxy Note 2

Galaxy Note 2 Slow Motion Video Capture 1/8 Speed

Galaxy Note 2 Unboxing Part 1

Galaxy Note 2 Unboxing Part 2

GTA III on the Galaxy Note 2

Earbud Review for Galaxy Note 2

How to Play Bejeweled Blitz on Galaxy Note 2

Galaxy Note 2 Battery swap

Galaxy Note 2 Speaker Loudness Test

Galaxy Note 2 Shutdown and Startup Time

Galaxy Note 2 Slow Motion 1/8 1/4 1/2 Camera Test

Galaxy Note 2 Wifi LTE Speed Test

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Playing 3 Video

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 DMB (TV) Antenna

Added a few more videos!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    Check out my huge collection of 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Videos (Demos, Accessory Reviews)
    Last edited by Lucidmike; 10-27-2012 at 10:27 AM.
    Thanked by 14:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked

Default Re: Note 2 Videos for Adobe Flash, Split Screen Demo, Earbud Review, Speaker Test, etc.

Very nice! I will watch them after Church today. Thanks for taking the time to produce these!
    Moto X 32GB Pure, iPhone 6 Plus Unlocked, OnePlus One (64GB),Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8
    hummingbirdhill likes this.

Default Re: Note 2 Videos for Adobe Flash, Split Screen Demo, Earbud Review, Speaker Test, etc.

I just watched all the videos and they was great, alot of useful information. Thank you !

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

These are great!
    Thanks Mike!

This thing is so slick! The Note2 is easily the best portable computing device I've ever owned or used. Thanks for posting these videos.

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7

Thanks for the videos. Really awesome. Will help me in making my decision.

A couple of questions if I may?
    1. How is the Facebook integration by the way?
    2. Does it come with a office document editor?
    3. Does it come pre-loaded with a pdf version of the user manual? Can't seem to find one online.

Can the note 2 reflow the text in the browser, and in the email app?

I want that phone in my hand, NOW!!! AAAHHHHH :banghead:
    Uncle Louie likes this.

Global Posts
    486 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean!

If the headphones are plugged in, and you receive a phone call, can you answer the call by pushing one of the buttons on the headphone? Also is there a small microphone built in to the headphone?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks a bunch for these videos. The flash installation video was really nice to see. I didn't want to download an extra browser just to use flash, so it's nice to see that Samsung is sticking with their own browser.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Quote Originally Posted by Geezay View Post
    Thanks for the videos. Really awesome. Will help me in making my decision.

A couple of questions if I may?
    1. How is the Facebook integration by the way?
    2. Does it come with a office document editor?
    3. Does it come pre-loaded with a pdf version of the user manual? Can't seem to find one online.
    1. Facebook integration doesn't seem to be changed but it is as good as my Galaxy S II. Contacts sync no problem. Apps let you share stuff by posting to your wall if you want. FB integration has always been good on Android as far as I can recall.
    2. No, I do not see a document editor.
    3. Here's a manual online for the International version in English:
    http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/co...1.0_120921.pdf
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Quote Originally Posted by eRod v1.0 View Post
    If the headphones are plugged in, and you receive a phone call, can you answer the call by pushing one of the buttons on the headphone? Also is there a small microphone built in to the headphone?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Yes, if the headphones are plugged in, you can answer by pushing the square button. And there is a mic inside. And the mic sound quality is pretty good.
    Thanked by:
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Quote Originally Posted by blitz118 View Post
    Can the note 2 reflow the text in the browser, and in the email app?
    No. I don't see it reflow in the stock browser or gmail. Unfortunately, I don't use the email app.

I don't know if this is a question you can answer, but do you know if the Note 2 uses the 11-pin MHL cable that the S3 does? I'm assuming it does, but I've yet to find any confirmation on it anywhere.

edit: Finally found a mention of it. Doesn't say it directly, but it does imply the Note 2 uses the 11-pin connection: http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_gala...iew-824p10.php
    Last edited by Tari; 10-08-2012 at 07:54 PM.

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

Thank you for the great videos. Do you know if you can capture photo images out of HD movies? Love that feature on other phones.
    mrdemon76 likes this.

Nice ... thanks so much

Thank you so much! flash player worked like a charm! will watch the rest now
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

Quote Originally Posted by losmorob View Post
    Thank you for the great videos. Do you know if you can capture photo images out of HD movies? Love that feature on other phones.
    Yes. That is built into the stock "Videos" app that has been updated for this device.

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Thanks Mike a great collection of videos, subscribed to your YouTube channel now. Making the choice of my next phone, so much easier now (well it would have been, but for the introduction of the PadFone 2, but that's another discussion for another Forum)