Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Default Galaxy Note 2 Case

So to say I'm excited about the Note 2 is kind of an understatement.I feel like its a perfect fit for what I need a smartphone for. That being said I would really like a "wallet" case for it, preferably by when its released here in the US. Thus far searches on Amazon and Ebay have come up with limited results (mostly low quality synthetic leather). Does anyone know of an accessory maker with a quality wallet style case available for purchase or pre-order?

Default Re: Galaxy Note 2 Case

You could look here: or here: .
    I have the genuine flip-cover from samsung, delivered by 'mobile fun'.
    Thanked by 2:

Nowadays, you can now create a custom case for your android or smartphone using recycled crafts and for sure your phone looks fancy and cute.

I'm sure Spigen will come out with their Note 2 wallet cases soon. Here's their Note 1 cases...

Quote Originally Posted by Sh3ngLong View Post
    I'm sure Spigen will come out with their Note 2 wallet cases soon. Here's their Note 1 cases...
    I love the yellow leather cases. Thanks! Hope they also offer them for the Note II.

The Note II screen protectors apparently are already available, in case you are interested (but I don't use screen protectors).
    hummingbirdhill
    THRiVEn and NOTEd 2

I still want to treat my Note 2 as a phone, covering it up with a flip case isn't for me, harder to type I would think. I haven't typed on my Note 2 while in this kind of case, but I would think it would be more difficult?

i saw this on youtube.. i REALLY REALLY want this... the pink one! but it's not available yet on their site..

converted
    iPhone 4 ---> Galaxy S3
    hopefully.. Galaxy S3 ---> Note 2

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johandekeersmaeker View Post
    You could look here: or here: .
    I have the genuine flip-cover from samsung, delivered by 'mobile fun'.
    $116......that's kinda crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by glassygurl View Post
    i saw this on youtube.. i REALLY REALLY want this... the pink one! but it's not available yet on their site..

That looks pretty awesome but does it protect the corners when it's dropped? It doesn't look like it has a lot of protection overall, but I'm not familiar with these cases.

Seidio is making cases and combos for the GN2. I have used this case and holster combo for all of my phones and love it. I had the Active Combo for my OG Galaxy Note and it was a great way to carry the phone if you do not want to put it in your pocket!

Last edited by planoman; 10-31-2012 at 06:51 PM.
    Lumia 925 w/Black, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8
    and yes...an iPhone 5 too...

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by planoman View Post
    Seidio is making cases and combos for the GN2. I have used this case and holster combo for all of mine phones and love it. I had the Active Combo for my OG Galaxy Note and it was a great way to carry the phone if you do not want to put it in your pocket!

Does this case add a lot of bulk because I would love to get this so I won't have to put this beast in my pocket

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

That Seidio looks great. I bought one of the Body Glove cases that Sprint has as a temporary solution. What I am waiting on is a trifecta of accessories: A case with kickstand that fits in a belt holster and fits in a product specific car dock. I hate those car docks that you have to plug the phone in from a dangling wire. Plus I want the phone to go into "Car Mode", not even sure if it has that ability.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze5 View Post
    Does this case add a lot of bulk because I would love to get this so I won't have to put this beast in my pocket

Surprisingly not! The surface case is even thinner than the active. I will love having this case/holster for my GN2!
    I would add that they send out coupons periodically and other places will eventually get them like amazon or mobilecityonline. They are a bit pricey and less so with a coupon.
    Lumia 925 w/Black, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8
    and yes...an iPhone 5 too...

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by planoman View Post
    Surprisingly not! The surface case is even thinner than the active. I will love having this case/holster for my GN2!
    I would add that they send out coupons periodically and other places will eventually get them like amazon or mobilecityonline. They are a bit pricey and less so with a coupon.
    I rather have the kickstand ill have to try this out and with a holster ill be set

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

Default Galaxy Note 2 Case

I'm definitely getting the surface
    zjaksn10 likes this.

After replacing my EVO LTE for the GN2, I realized how much I missed having a kickstand. So I'll be getting the Surface case w/ kickstand when that's available.
    12smile and six8 like this.

I just ordered to the Samsung protective case for it. Theres a discount code on here that gives you 50% off. I got the case for 14.99. This is not the flip cover but the black regular case. I am a case ***** so I am sure I will get more as they are released but I wanted something for when my phone got here and it seemed like the best choice I could find. Especially for the money!

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Mine is , Inner case add a card holder, can take in card

Thanked by:
    Peaches36 likes this.

@novralla

Checked the link. Not bad for $29 with free worldwide shipping. Product looks nice too. You got yours already?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

l'm using the original Samsung flip case in white. Love that it adds very little bulk and it looks really classy too. Offers very little protection though. Dropped my phone face down at work today (4 foot drop onto a tiled floor) and my heart stopped for a bit. Phone's miraculously fine, no cracks or scratches, but today's episode has made me decide to get a more protective case. Can't imagine myself ever using an otterbox but the seidio cases seem to offer a good compromise between protection and aesthetic. Might get the surface in royal blue.

ROM
    Rooted, De-Bloated Stock

Quote Originally Posted by lowlife View Post
    That Seidio looks great. I bought one of the Body Glove cases that Sprint has as a temporary solution. What I am waiting on is a trifecta of accessories: A case with kickstand that fits in a belt holster and fits in a product specific car dock. I hate those car docks that you have to plug the phone in from a dangling wire. Plus I want the phone to go into "Car Mode", not even sure if it has that ability.
    You can add the "car mode" function to just about any dock with the creative use of an NFC tag.

Sent from my BNRV200 using Tapatalk 2
    Rocking the Galaxy Note 2. Rooted and De-Bloated. Take that VZW!!

These are some of the cases I ordered that came in today from. China. The ones with the ridges have a comfortable texture to it so it won't slip out of you hands.

Sending from my White Sexy Galaxy Note 2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Galaxy Note 2 Case-uploadfromtaptalk1353959935958.jpg   Galaxy Note 2 Case-uploadfromtaptalk1353959966115.jpg  

Out of curiosity, how many cases do you have now smooches?)

Seems like you can change cases daily and not repeat the same case for weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by alikoyyy View Post
    Out of curiosity, how many cases do you have now smooches?)

Seems like you can change cases daily and not repeat the same case for weeks!

I have 13 cases so far and more coming, I am a compulsive shopper and I love variety. And I get all my cases from China because I love the different styles and colors and especially the prices but I hate the long shipping time it takes to get to the USA.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Waiting on my case from e bay

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Galaxy Note 2 Case-uploadfromtaptalk1354216887730.jpg  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast