Galaxy Note 2 Case

briang23

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
So to say I'm excited about the Note 2 is kind of an understatement.I feel like its a perfect fit for what I need a smartphone for. That being said I would really like a "wallet" case for it, preferably by when its released here in the US. Thus far searches on Amazon and Ebay have come up with limited results (mostly low quality synthetic leather). Does anyone know of an accessory maker with a quality wallet style case available for purchase or pre-order?

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site

that_maynard

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I still want to treat my Note 2 as a phone, covering it up with a flip case isn't for me, harder to type I would think. I haven't typed on my Note 2 while in this kind of case, but I would think it would be more difficult?

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Seidio is making cases and combos for the GN2. I have used this case and holster combo for all of mine phones and love it. I had the Active Combo for my OG Galaxy Note and it was a great way to carry the phone if you do not want to put it in your pocket!

https://www.seidioonline.com/samsung-galaxy-note-2-s/8463.htm

Does this case add a lot of bulk because I would love to get this so I won't have to put this beast in my pocket

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

lowlifeplayer

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
That Seidio looks great. I bought one of the Body Glove cases that Sprint has as a temporary solution. What I am waiting on is a trifecta of accessories: A case with kickstand that fits in a belt holster and fits in a product specific car dock. I hate those car docks that you have to plug the phone in from a dangling wire. Plus I want the phone to go into "Car Mode", not even sure if it has that ability.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Does this case add a lot of bulk because I would love to get this so I won't have to put this beast in my pocket

Surprisingly not! The surface case is even thinner than the active. I will love having this case/holster for my GN2!
I would add that they send out coupons periodically and other places will eventually get them like amazon or mobilecityonline. They are a bit pricey and less so with a coupon.

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Surprisingly not! The surface case is even thinner than the active. I will love having this case/holster for my GN2!
I would add that they send out coupons periodically and other places will eventually get them like amazon or mobilecityonline. They are a bit pricey and less so with a coupon.

I rather have the kickstand ill have to try this out and with a holster ill be set

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
After replacing my EVO LTE for the GN2, I realized how much I missed having a kickstand. So I'll be getting the Surface case w/ kickstand when that's available.

henning#CB

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered to the Samsung protective case for it. Theres a discount code on here that gives you 50% off. I got the case for 14.99. This is not the flip cover but the black regular case. I am a case whore so I am sure I will get more as they are released but I wanted something for when my phone got here and it seemed like the best choice I could find. Especially for the money!

novralla

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Mine is Flip Leather Case Best Case With Kickstand for Galaxy Note2, Inner case add a card holder, can take in card

1353922591_img-ee1115558632fde868d98ebd4df7913d.jpg

alikoyyy

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
@novralla

Checked the link. Not bad for $29 with free worldwide shipping. Product looks nice too. You got yours already? :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

alikoyyy

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
l'm using the original Samsung flip case in white. Love that it adds very little bulk and it looks really classy too. Offers very little protection though. Dropped my phone face down at work today (4 foot drop onto a tiled floor) and my heart stopped for a bit. Phone's miraculously fine, no cracks or scratches, but today's episode has made me decide to get a more protective case. Can't imagine myself ever using an otterbox but the seidio cases seem to offer a good compromise between protection and aesthetic. Might get the surface in royal blue.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress