International Note II on Telus
Hey guys. I have received the international GT-N7100 Note II in the mail and I love it. All works great but I cant get data to work on the Telus network in Canada. It works fine over wi-fi but once that isn't available I have no data connection. Calling and messaging works fine. Are there any settings I need to change for it to work?
Thanks in advance for any help.
- 10-22-2012, 01:09 AM #2
- 10-22-2012, 04:38 PM #4
- 10-22-2012, 04:48 PM #5
Re: International Note II on Telus
I was able to get mine to work by creating a new APN with the APN address "sp.telus.com" and leave everything default.
That did the trick. Works like a charm. This fix came from ck_45 on XDA developers forum. Very simple and easy fix.
- 10-22-2012, 08:46 PM #7
- By popologuy in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 59Last Post: 11-02-2012, 07:21 PM
- By damo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2012, 07:06 AM
- By rajsmbhansali in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2012, 05:55 AM
- By maxburn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2012, 09:00 AM
- By pnwAl in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2012, 12:15 AM