The Galaxy Note II is changing how I use smartphones...I think you'll see yourself doing this too.

Lucidmike

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
In a nutshell, I'm seeing myself revert to using this phone more like a computer, and less like a smartphone. I seem to be doing less smartphoney things like play games, video, read or maybe get some work done in a limited manner. But now, I see myself do things I would do if I sat in front of a computer which mainly includes web browsing on full desktop versions of websites and I think this is the evolution forward. I made a video to give you some examples. Also, I share 3 great examples of tasks to take advantage of that awesome smartscreen.

Galaxy Note 2 Will Change How You Use Smartphones (Multitasking, split screen demonstration) - YouTube

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my huge collection of 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Videos (Demos, Accessory Reviews)

Last edited:

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm very excited to have this phone in my possession, I have been eligible for an upgrade since May of this year, but held off to see what the iPhone 5 was going to be like. Disappointed, but this beast of a phone is going to trump any iPhone current gen or possibly even the next iPhone 5 -"s". This device will definitely be worth it. Thanks for your video. Can't wait, have been checking google mulitple time's a day for any further news lol

Anbu90

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The Galaxy Note II is changing how I use smartphones...

Thanks for the great video Lucid I am using mine in a very similar fashion. Anyone knows what happened with that moleskin app? It was supposed to be bundled with the phone however I can't find it. Perhaps it's still in alpha or beta stages. But they promised availability upon release if I understand the Verge post correctly.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would say this isn't exclusive to the Note 2 though. I saw this allot with my Note 1 to. It really shows what the right screen resolution and screen ratio can do to help provide better usability.