What's included in the Note II box?

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I've been browsing optional accessories on the Samsung site . . .

Is an ac adapter for charging included with the Note II? I don't charge my devices via puter usb port; it's much too slow and (very infrequently) my puters mayn't be booted when my phone needs a charge.

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I've been browsing optional accessories on the Samsung site . . .

Is an ac adapter for charging included with the Note II? I don't charge my devices via puter usb port; it's much too slow and (very infrequently) my puters mayn't be booted when my phone needs a charge.

Yup... AC adapter (which is a 2 amp charger), USB cable, battery and headphones are included.

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I don't have 3G here (and it would have been far more than a 2 hour drive, each direction, to get into one), so I just bought one on eBay for about $400 (including overnight shipping). T-Mobile told me I could stop by and "look" at their display models and ask as many questions as I wanted. No thanks.

Has anyone else picked up a G1? If so, where and how much? Are you using it yet? I can't wait for mine to arrive :)

That stinks! My Sprint version came in the box. Maybe a omission on The AT&T site?

To be honest, I probably won't use them anyway. I still have the ones that came with my S3, still wrapped. Not a huge fan of in-ear headphones like that.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

m00rb

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I seem to remember seeing an article about the flip cover with the different colours coming included with the Note 2. Can't find it now.

Does that ring a bell to anyone? Does it come with one?

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I seem to remember seeing an article about the flip cover with the different colours coming included with the Note 2. Can't find it now.
Does that ring a bell to anyone? Does it come with one?

Samsung flip-covers can be purchased but they don't come in the device box.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
That stinks! My Sprint version came in the box. Maybe a omission on The AT&T site?

To be honest, I probably won't use them anyway. I still have the ones that came with my S3, still wrapped. Not a huge fan of in-ear headphones like that.

I will not use them either but I want them since I am paying for the phone off contract! lol!

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I love the headphones. They fit very snugly in my ear, unlike the other three pairs I've bought. Plus, it has a mic for voice.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

Send em to me I'll pm u the address lbvfs :D

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
BB site shows this---

Protective flip cover
Guards against damage to help keep the phone safe on the go.

---in Product Features list of AT&T Note II . . .

So, does this mean a flip-cover WILL be included? (I doubt it.) Probably the site editor messed up.