Adobe Flash Player for Galaxy Note 2 (download direct from Adobe)

Lucidmike

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
The Galaxy Note II is future-proof when it comes to Adobe Flash Player support, although it is not officially supported, the Galaxy S3 with an identical processor (just slower) is supported on Jelly Bean (if you upgrade from ICS) according to an official statement by Samsung and Adobe. This means the apk installers will be available directly from Adobe, and they will keep being updated, and they'll always work on the Galaxy Note 2 as it does on the Galaxy S3.

Video Tutorial:
Flash Player for Galaxy Note 2 (Download apk direct from Adobe) - YouTube

Step 1: Download the apk file below to your device and install when finished. (No rooting necessary.)
Step 2: Open up any browser, except Chrome.
Step 3: Enjoy.

Adobe's Archived Flash Versions: Archived Flash Player versions
Latest Adobe Flash Player (As of October 24, 2012): Adobe Flash Player v11.1.115.20, http://download.macromedia.com/pub/...roid/11.1.115.20/install_flash_player_ics.apk

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my huge collection of 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Videos (Demos, Accessory Reviews)

Last edited:

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
That link isnt good anymore. They have done approximately 30 updates since then. The new update is .63
You can google android flash player archive at anytime and the first option is the site to go to. Here is the link for the site. http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html . The file is located in the android 4.0 section

Here is the link for the actual file download. http://download.macromedia.com/pub/...roid/11.1.115.63/install_flash_player_ics.apk

Here is the link for the newest file

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Victoria Adams

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I've taken my tab 2 back to the store, as of 14 days ago jelly bean isn't supported by adobe, so flash player wasn't going to install. This was news to the guys I bought it from. They had to speak to Samsung to find out. Ive upgraded to a note, as I was under impression it was already installed,but am struggling aagain. Beginning to wish I'd not bothered and stuck with my aging laptop.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I've taken my tab 2 back to the store, as of 14 days ago jelly bean isn't supported by adobe, so flash player wasn't going to install. This was news to the guys I bought it from. They had to speak to Samsung to find out. Ive upgraded to a note, as I was under impression it was already installed,but am struggling aagain. Beginning to wish I'd not bothered and stuck with my aging laptop.

one thing you might want to try is puffin free web browser. it's playing flash pretty well built into the browser.

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site

That was a mistake by you then. Adobe flash IS supported. The link I posted above works and supports all android 4.0 and up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2