Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Lucidmike
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Adobe Flash Player for Galaxy Note 2 (download direct from Adobe)

The Galaxy Note II is future-proof when it comes to Adobe Flash Player support, although it is not officially supported, the Galaxy S3 with an identical processor (just slower) is supported on Jelly Bean (if you upgrade from ICS) according to an official statement by Samsung and Adobe. This means the apk installers will be available directly from Adobe, and they will keep being updated, and they'll always work on the Galaxy Note 2 as it does on the Galaxy S3.

Video Tutorial:

Step 1: Download the apk file below to your device and install when finished. (No rooting necessary.)
    Step 2: Open up any browser, except Chrome.
    Step 3: Enjoy.

Adobe's Archived Flash Versions:
    Latest Adobe Flash Player (As of October 24, 2012): ,

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    Check out my huge collection of (Demos, Accessory Reviews)
    Last edited by Lucidmike; 10-27-2012 at 10:22 AM.
    Thanked by 12:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
    Mrosales1122 and FSU30 like this.

Default Re: Adobe Flash Player for Galaxy Note 2 (download direct from Adobe)

All ok

Thanks. Do you have a link with instructions to upgrade to 4.1.2 for the N7100?

Say yes to Jesus

I am trying to find a flashplayer that will work on the galaxy tab 2 that will run the iwin online games. Can anybody help me with a link?

ROM
    ATT SE 1.0

That link isnt good anymore. They have done approximately 30 updates since then. The new update is .63
    You can google android flash player archive at anytime and the first option is the site to go to. Here is the link for the site. . The file is located in the android 4.0 section

Here is the link for the actual file download.

Here is the link for the newest file

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by 2:

I've taken my tab 2 back to the store, as of 14 days ago jelly bean isn't supported by adobe, so flash player wasn't going to install. This was news to the guys I bought it from. They had to speak to Samsung to find out. Ive upgraded to a note, as I was under impression it was already installed,but am struggling aagain. Beginning to wish I'd not bothered and stuck with my aging laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria Adams View Post
    I've taken my tab 2 back to the store, as of 14 days ago jelly bean isn't supported by adobe, so flash player wasn't going to install. This was news to the guys I bought it from. They had to speak to Samsung to find out. Ive upgraded to a note, as I was under impression it was already installed,but am struggling aagain. Beginning to wish I'd not bothered and stuck with my aging laptop.
    one thing you might want to try is puffin free web browser. it's playing flash pretty well built into the browser.

ROM
    ATT SE 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria Adams View Post
    That was a mistake by you then. Adobe flash IS supported. The link I posted above works and supports all android 4.0 and up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Download flash player