1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default No multi screen on tmobile g2?

This Is The one feature I wanted to show off to my friends and it's not working? Is there a setting I have to change or do I have to wait for a upgrade again on the Os....
    . But I am still loving this bad boy..

Sent from my beast G2 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Default Re: No multi screen on tmobile g2?

Have to wait for a firmware update. The same thing happened when the international version was released. Some had an older firmware that caused multi window to not work. Some had a newer version of the firmware and multi window worked on those. They updated the firmware on all the international ones a few days after release. It will probably be the same thing with the US version.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by zuko3984 View Post
    They updated the firmware on all the international ones a few days after release. It will probably be the same thing with the US version.
    Sorry to disappoint you mate but have you recently checked out the US carriers track record of pushing updates to phones? It will be fixed for sure Samsung will really push for the update to go through as soon as possible but again not everything is up to them. I hope you all get updated soon because it really is an awesome feature!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

Theyre having the same problem with the notes on sprint as well.....

-Deleted-
    Last edited by vltchkr; 10-31-2012 at 03:43 PM. Reason: wrong forum

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

This is a thread on ATT, Sprint, Verizon, etc subforums...check them out or consolidate it perhaps?

Also a thread in the generic Note 2 (parent) forum. Read those updates.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3...hopefully with a flush, pop-out (chargeable), Bluetooth earpiece!

I'm with t mobile and it works on my note 2.

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rjhsteel2001 View Post
    I'm with t mobile and it works on my note 2.
    Did the phone come from T-Mobile? And are you sure it's not just the Pop Out Video? You get the actual side menu?

I was on the phone with both tmobile and samsung this morning. Tmobile is sending me a new phone

Hello, I

I have the GN2 for tmobile and am able to pull up the multitasking menu by holding down the home screen button for 2-3 seconds. Hope this helps...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

This is being discussed in the AT&T subforum for the Note2 and in the general Note2 section as well...just FYI.

There is also some confusion when people say 'multitasking'. Here, we are talking about the new feature from Samsung that is enabled via the back button on the Note 2 International models (where multi-window/multi-view is also capable) and the home button on the S3 (where multi-window is NOT available yet, and will come with 4.1.2 in Dec, supposedly).

Check out the post here (from AT&T subforum) for more info, as well as the one in the general Note2 forum: Multi window
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3...hopefully with a flush, pop-out (chargeable), Bluetooth earpiece!

I have the Sprint version and it isn't working on it yet. A little disappointed but hopefully it will get pushed ASAP.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Rumor update:

Verizon's community forum has a 'tester' talking about a test VZW model (which he has to give back within 3 days) and that it he has CONFIRMED the Samsung mutli-window/task feature is on the VZW model.

See comment about the Samsung TouchWiz multi-window/tasking feature (#542).