Did you LCD screen test your device?
Mind you, I know this is AMOLED, but I'm seeing black likes even on gray screens, not kust on black screens.
There is an app called LCD test (AMOLED ready) in the play store. You can see the screen anomalies best in a dark room after your eyes adjust.
I just want to know that im not the only one, lol.
- 10-26-2012, 11:17 PM #2
- 11-21-2012, 08:09 PM #6
Re: Did you LCD screen test your device?
I know what you are talking about, both of my nexus phones had black marks on an all black screen. I don't see that on my note 2. I also don't see that blue discoloration at the top of the nexus screens. I would say the improved note 2 screen really is a cut above in the right direction. Just need to work on the white balance and it can compete with the better LCD.
- By MikeekiM in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 29Last Post: 07-18-2012, 05:36 PM
- By liquidxit2 in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2011, 11:37 PM
- By taylormah in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 184Last Post: 09-29-2010, 01:43 PM
- By ERDude in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 26Last Post: 05-28-2010, 01:41 AM
- By MissMe in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2010, 09:12 AM