Snap on type cases...

BCShakarov

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
My note 2 is on order and otw. I've been researching cases and while a skin type case works Like
Order Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rubberized Hard Case Over Silicone - Blue/ Black Shipped Free in US AccessoryGeeks

Or the spring body glove case

I'm considering a flip type case except I notice the method of attaching the phone to the case is via snap on where the phone is just resting in the case and exposed to all sorts of things, and should the case drop, I fear that the impact would jerk the phone out of the case.

Can someone chime in and tell me how practical these type of cases are for protection and how bulky does it make the phone?

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
azamu5yg.jpg

humyde2u.jpg

I love minimalist cases.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

BCShakarov

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
That the type of case I'm talking about but my question was whether such cases are safe and can handle a drop to the ground? I normally dont mind adding a little bulk for the sake of protection, but the N2 is force to reckon with! In this case, a minimalist type case would actually be preferable for me, except for the part where Id be sacrificing protection.

bill323

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I had a case similar to the one posted above on my EVO. I dropped it numerous times and the case saved the day each time. I feel that the most important part is that the case extends past the screen a little bit and that the corners are covered. I ordered a thin tpu type case off eBay for the GN2 and will probably get another hard case at some point. I have always had the best luck with ebay cases.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I like that nilkin, but 2 weeks for delivery? Geez.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

I ordered a white one for my white Note 2 ordered from Verizon...my case should get here before my phone...but I am hoping Verizon surprises us with an early delivery. Wish that case came in Blue...oh well, can't beat $8.88 with no shipping!

that_maynard

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the black one from China last week sometime. This beast does need a case. I'm scared to try and put it in my pocket in fear of missing my pocket. Hope the case comes soon

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Yea I oredered from eBay. It took about 3 weeks from China to Hawaii for delivery. But you can't beat the price. $8.77 for case and screen protector.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

TrueBlueKew

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
O5GT,

Could you describe the surface of the Meifeng case? Most importantly, is it a hard plastic/slippery surface or something with grip?

I'm looking for something slim, not too shiny, with as much grip as possible.

Also, is there a specific model # or place that you ordered it from? I think I've seen something similar on ebay but with white lettering.

Many thanks in advance.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz