Conductive Charging

Anbu90

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
When Samsung announced the S3 they said that it supports conducive charging through a dock. Anyone knows if the N2 supports it as well? I can seem to be able to find any information through Samsungs website.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
When Samsung announced the S3 they said that it supports conducive charging through a dock. Anyone knows if the N2 supports it as well? I can seem to be able to find any information through Samsungs website.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

Depends on what version you have. The Sprint version doesn't; it does not have the charging prongs needed for the charging back, only the ones for NFC. If you have two sets of these prongs, then your Note 2 can support it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that on my international version but also noticed that there is only one antenna, presumably for the NFC. Why leave off the inductive charging antenna??

I have so many chargers around though...

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I noticed that on my international version but also noticed that there is only one antenna, presumably for the NFC. Why leave off the inductive charging antenna??

I have so many chargers around though...

Definitely seems like a strange omission. Maybe there was a problem with their inductive charging solution.

It's a shame, too... I was looking forward to doing the Palm Touchstone MOD that I did on my S3.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Anbu90

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
If you check this out my Note has the same pins. The up-loader is quite wrong on his description the top ones are for the NFC on the cover just like the Nexus S. I guess there is going to be an extra back cover that will have connectors there and will enable the wireless charging. I only wish it was more like the N4 which is brilliant.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon