- 148 Posts
Not sure exactly what forum this should go in, but I was hoping the N2 folks would be able to help me out!
Was just wondering why there is no Samsung Apps store here in the States? I imagine if I root the phone its doable, but was just wondering if there was ever any reason for not having it in the US.
- 10-30-2012, 02:29 PM #2
Re: Samsung Apps
OK samsung apps is now working on my phone. I did a soft reset on the phone and now it seems like it is working. It actually let me download photo editor. Just remove the battery for 30 seconds or so and then fire it back up. Log into the samsung apps and it should work.
- By rortt in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2012, 09:47 PM
- By hiero in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 07-10-2012, 09:52 PM
- By PaulF in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2012, 10:11 PM
- By zariman in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2011, 11:06 AM
- By woodyg8 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 07-07-2011, 03:21 PM