Charing Cable keeps falling off with any movement... What can I do?! New to Droid...
Hey guys, coming from an Iphone4s
Very excited about my new T-mobile (new to Tmobile also) Note2, still behind, trying to learn the basics... So far, the biggest problem has been to charge the phone.
When I am driving, if I touch the phone the cable falls off, in fact, cables fall off anytime I touch the phone in the car or at home.
Please help, this is a fustrating thing!!
The iphone cable would lock in place, this mini usb one does seems to be just "hang" in there.
I hope someone have found a solution by now...
- 11-01-2012, 01:11 PM #2I LOVE MY AT&T GALAXY NOTE II
- 11-04-2012, 03:06 PM #3
- 11-04-2012, 04:49 PM #4
- 11-04-2012, 06:53 PM #5
Re: Charing Cable keeps falling off with any movement... What can I do?! New to Droid...
I have no issue with my international version, seems just the same as any other micro usb device.
I don't doubt the port can be damaged pretty easily, micro usb was not a good choice to standardize on.
That XDA thread suggests trimming some plastic off the cable so that the cable can plug in farther. That makes sense if you are having a problem with it not going in all the way.
- 11-04-2012, 08:24 PM #6
- By iClowNz in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 10-09-2011, 09:16 PM
- By dcviper in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2010, 06:18 PM
- By jcny21 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 04-13-2010, 10:16 AM
- By jcny21 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 04-13-2010, 07:45 AM
- By evanthx in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-08-2009, 10:33 AM