Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 33 of 33
Like Tree15Likes
  1. #26  

    Default Re: Please tell me the Good and the Bad onthe Note 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by doublebullout View Post
    Can someone please verify this? The Best Buy employee I talked to indicated that this does work, but I think he misunderstood my question. Apparently you can email or send images with drawing on them. But that's not quite what I mean. If I view a PDF on the Note 2 and write my notes directly on it, do my annotations get saved with the file? If I email the file to another coworker, can they open the PDF on any computer and see my notes?
    Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk
    I made a whole video on this a while back if you want to check it out. Basically, with PDF's, use Adobe Reader not S Note. With Adobe Reader, you can draw on it, it will save it in the PDF, and works great with the S Pen for handwritten notes. And from the Adobe Reader, you can send it off in an email.

    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    Check out my huge collection of 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Videos (Demos, Accessory Reviews)
    Thanked by 2:
  2. #27  

    Default Re: Please tell me the Good and the Bad onthe Note 2.

    After handling my friends Note 2, the only "bad" thing I can think of is its size. Its not as big as people think it is but it is definitely larger than anything youre going to be used to. I personally think the screen is amazing but I can see some people thinking its too large. Besides that there really is nothing bad about the phone. Specs and user experience are 2nd to none. so "buttery" smooth.
  3. #28  

    Default Re: Please tell me the Good and the Bad onthe Note 2.

    I'm surprised how much smaller the n2 seems compared to the n1. I'm a large guy but the n1 was just a hair too big to one hand, compared to the 2

    It is funny watching someone handle the phone for the first time, they really fidget with it, to get comfortable, which makes sense.

    Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums
  4. #29  
    ScandaLeX's Avatar

    Posts
    485 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Please tell me the Good and the Bad onthe Note 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSmart View Post
    I'm surprised how much smaller the n2 seems compared to the n1. I'm a large guy but the n1 was just a hair too big to one hand, compared to the 2

    It is funny watching someone handle the phone for the first time, they really fidget with it, to get comfortable, which makes sense.

    Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums
    Seems?
    It is smaller and taller making it bigger than the Note 1. :thumbup:

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
  5. #30  

    Default Re: Please tell me the Good and the Bad onthe Note 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by doublebullout View Post
    Can someone please verify this? The Best Buy employee I talked to indicated that this does work, but I think he misunderstood my question. Apparently you can email or send images with drawing on them. But that's not quite what I mean. If I view a PDF on the Note 2 and write my notes directly on it, do my annotations get saved with the file? If I email the file to another coworker, can they open the PDF on any computer and see my notes?




    Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk
    I use EZ pdf reader. It has the option to write on the pdf it will also save a copy before you write on it if you wish, and it saves it in pdf not a jpeg file. I use this all the time so customers can sign timesheets and invoices it works great, the. S pen works better then any aftermarket pen I used on my tablet. I haven't tried anything that comes stock on the phone, but I'll give it a go and let you know.

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
  6. #31  
    DAS
    DAS is offline
    DAS's Avatar

    Posts
    1,088 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,096 Global Posts

    Default Re: Please tell me the Good and the Bad onthe Note 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by alikoyyy View Post
    Really? I think im going to try that. Thanks!

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums
    Did you know that with the Note 2 you don't have to touch the screen or the device at all to take a picture?

    No need to download a separate app, you simply go into camera settings and set the Note 2 to take a picture by voice command by saying "cheese" or capture"

    I went to the Dallas Arboretum last Saturday, and used the feature all day for taking pictures.

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  7. #32  

    Default Re: Please tell me the Good and the Bad onthe Note 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by DAS View Post
    Did you know that with the Note 2 you don't have to touch the screen or the device at all to take a picture?
    No need to download a separate app, you simply go into camera settings and set the Note 2 to take a picture by voice command by saying "cheese" or capture"
    I went to the Dallas Arboretum last Saturday, and used the feature all day for taking pictures.
    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    Ya, I've been doing that! Makes photographing nine grandchildren and two Scottish terriers much easier!
    hummingbirdhill
    2ENCOREd 'n' 4NOTEd
  8. #33  

    Default Re: Please tell me the Good and the Bad onthe Note 2.

    Can someone comment on the WiFi radio and range. I'm moving from a OneX thY has serious.WiFi issues to the GN2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. The Good and Bad of a Dual Band Router
    By NastyNeil in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 08:50 PM
  2. Please tell me the correct way to root...
    By MAGiK9 in forum AT&T Galaxy S II
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 06:18 PM
  3. FF on Evo 2.2 the goods and bads
    By keld in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 12:48 PM
  4. Verizon, The Good and the Bad
    By lewie61 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 05:14 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 09:50 PM

Posting Permissions