11-13-2012 04:32 PM
33 12
tools
    Can someone please verify this? The Best Buy employee I talked to indicated that this does work, but I think he misunderstood my question. Apparently you can email or send images with drawing on them. But that's not quite what I mean. If I view a PDF on the Note 2 and write my notes directly on it, do my annotations get saved with the file? If I email the file to another coworker, can they open the PDF on any computer and see my notes?
    Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk
    I made a whole video on this a while back if you want to check it out. Basically, with PDF's, use Adobe Reader not S Note. With Adobe Reader, you can draw on it, it will save it in the PDF, and works great with the S Pen for handwritten notes. And from the Adobe Reader, you can send it off in an email.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    Check out my huge collection of 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Videos (Demos, Accessory Reviews)
    doublebullout and wnflyer like this.
    11-06-2012 07:37 AM
    After handling my friends Note 2, the only "bad" thing I can think of is its size. Its not as big as people think it is but it is definitely larger than anything youre going to be used to. I personally think the screen is amazing but I can see some people thinking its too large. Besides that there really is nothing bad about the phone. Specs and user experience are 2nd to none. so "buttery" smooth.
    11-06-2012 06:20 PM
    I'm surprised how much smaller the n2 seems compared to the n1. I'm a large guy but the n1 was just a hair too big to one hand, compared to the 2

It is funny watching someone handle the phone for the first time, they really fidget with it, to get comfortable, which makes sense.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums
    11-08-2012 10:30 PM
    I'm surprised how much smaller the n2 seems compared to the n1. I'm a large guy but the n1 was just a hair too big to one hand, compared to the 2

It is funny watching someone handle the phone for the first time, they really fidget with it, to get comfortable, which makes sense.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums
    Seems?
    It is smaller and taller making it bigger than the Note 1. :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    11-09-2012 02:52 AM
    Can someone please verify this? The Best Buy employee I talked to indicated that this does work, but I think he misunderstood my question. Apparently you can email or send images with drawing on them. But that's not quite what I mean. If I view a PDF on the Note 2 and write my notes directly on it, do my annotations get saved with the file? If I email the file to another coworker, can they open the PDF on any computer and see my notes?

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk
    I use EZ pdf reader. It has the option to write on the pdf it will also save a copy before you write on it if you wish, and it saves it in pdf not a jpeg file. I use this all the time so customers can sign timesheets and invoices it works great, the. S pen works better then any aftermarket pen I used on my tablet. I haven't tried anything that comes stock on the phone, but I'll give it a go and let you know.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    11-12-2012 07:06 PM
    Really? I think im going to try that. Thanks!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums
    Did you know that with the Note 2 you don't have to touch the screen or the device at all to take a picture?

No need to download a separate app, you simply go into camera settings and set the Note 2 to take a picture by voice command by saying "cheese" or capture"

I went to the Dallas Arboretum last Saturday, and used the feature all day for taking pictures.

Markster1 likes this.
    11-12-2012 07:32 PM
    Did you know that with the Note 2 you don't have to touch the screen or the device at all to take a picture?
    No need to download a separate app, you simply go into camera settings and set the Note 2 to take a picture by voice command by saying "cheese" or capture"
    I went to the Dallas Arboretum last Saturday, and used the feature all day for taking pictures.
    Ya, I've been doing that! Makes photographing nine grandchildren and two Scottish terriers much easier!
    11-13-2012 04:26 PM
    Can someone comment on the WiFi radio and range. I'm moving from a OneX thY has serious.WiFi issues to the GN2
    11-13-2012 04:32 PM
33 12