remove tab at side of all menus

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
sorry i dont understand the multi tasking bit, removal of tab and retrieving the tab fine but how do you multi task ? regards , paul

Are you wanting to know how to use multiwindow or multitask? They are not the same thing. Multi window is described in the video above and multitasking is just used to quickly switch in and out of currently running apps. To the do the latter you just hold the home button for a few seconds and a screen will pop up showing all of your currently open apps just touch one and you will be taken straight to it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
It works once but it keeps coming back? How do you get rid of it forever. I don't want to turn it off over and over and over and over . . .
:mad:

Holding the Back button only hides or unhides Multi Window. To turn it off completely, either hit the toggle in your notification panel or go into Settings > Display & uncheck the box for it.

Sent from T4 in my N2

Lundorff

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Sorry for the necropost, but with latest update I can no longer remove the sidepanel as described in this guide. Any other suggestion for removing it?

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Use the pulldown notification shade (forgot it's official name, Quick Notification?) Mine has MultiTask in the second column (swipe to the left). Can't imagine why your's keeps coming back.

Necropost. Thanks for the new word.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12