OK, so I loaded a racing game which looks great on our new toys (AKA Note2). However, I still can't get used to having to move the actual screen while I'm driving. Is there a way to sync a controller of some sort up to the phone to use for gaming?
- 11-03-2012, 10:48 AM #2
- 11-03-2012, 12:09 PM #3
Re: Game controller
I'm tempted to buy this MOGA controller by PowerA, which came out a couple of weeks ago. I just like how you can attach your phone to it.
MOGA Mobile Gaming Controller for Android Smartphones & Tablets | PowerA
Here's a video review of it.
- 11-03-2012, 05:24 PM #4
- 11-04-2012, 06:33 PM #6
- 11-09-2012, 07:15 AM #7
- 11-11-2012, 06:59 PM #8
- By HAAS599 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 21Last Post: 04-24-2012, 08:15 AM
- By bjfrank2 in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2012, 07:41 PM
- By bluefalcon13 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9Replies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2011, 07:43 PM
- By 916ninja in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 6Last Post: 05-23-2011, 03:54 PM
- By Mav in forum Incredible AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2010, 02:26 PM