Note 2 for AT&T on Best Buys online site?

OneDeepForLife

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Today I was on Best Buys website and I noticed they had the note 2 for AT&T, (sadly only in that metallic greyish color :'(). I was wondering if I did order online through them when would the phone ship? I Know AT&T release date is the 9th so does that mean Best Buy will ship them on the 9th? Also about how long does it usually take for Best Buy to start stocking the devices in their stores?

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Today I was on Best Buys website and I noticed they had the note 2 for AT&T, (sadly only in that metallic greyish color :'(). I was wondering if I did order online through them when would the phone ship? I Know AT&T release date is the 9th so does that mean Best Buy will ship them on the 9th? Also about how long does it usually take for Best Buy to start stocking the devices in their stores?

The galaxy note 2 is available for pre order in the actual store. And unfortunately only the gray one is, if u try to order it online u will get an error towards the check out process telling you to call the 1-800 # after doing so you get re directed to pre order it in the store. I've already tried that :) but if u do go into the store talk to the best buy mobile manager and tell him u want a white one. But pre order a gray one if u want it directly from bestbuy. Its in our inventory system to arrive on the 9th White and Gray. Hope this was some help. This is the phone i am also waiting for. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

OneDeepForLife

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
The galaxy note 2 is available for pre order in the actual store. And unfortunately only the gray one is, if u try to order it online u will get an error towards the check out process telling you to call the 1-800 # after doing so you get re directed to pre order it in the store. I've already tried that :) but if u do go into the store talk to the best buy mobile manager and tell him u want a white one. But pre order a gray one if u want it directly from bestbuy. Its in our inventory system to arrive on the 9th White and Gray. Hope this was some help. This is the phone i am also waiting for. :)

Man that is the best news ive heard in a while! :) I went to my best buy last week and asked them and they told me they didn't even know when they were getting the phone which really bummed me out ive been waiting for months for a phone I don't want to wait anymore so I was gonna just go to ATT this Friday and see if they had the white, but now im going back to best buy to see what they say now. I really want their geek squad coverage I don't wanna have to be worried bout getting some bulky otterbox to protect my phone so it wont break and ill have to pay ATT $200 deductible for a new one. thanks man for the much needed info! CANT WAIT TILL FRIDAY! :)

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Man that is the best news ive heard in a while! :) I went to my best buy last week and asked them and they told me they didn't even know when they were getting the phone which really bummed me out ive been waiting for months for a phone I don't want to wait anymore so I was gonna just go to ATT this Friday and see if they had the white, but now im going back to best buy to see what they say now. I really want their geek squad coverage I don't wanna have to be worried bout getting some bulky otterbox to protect my phone so it wont break and ill have to pay ATT $200 deductible for a new one. thanks man for the much needed info! CANT WAIT TILL FRIDAY! :)

Not a problem man that is the reason I always get my phones through Best Buy best insurance plan, i hate the deductible option at ATT or Verizon.
7009803 is SKU for the white model ATT in stock date of the 9th. It wont show up on the website but in our inventory its there call bestbuy and ask them to check the SKU for you, and they should be able to tell you when the in stock availability date is. :) The reason they probably didn't know anything last week was because it just showed up in our inventory system about 2 days ago. It still says 0 in stock but you can call and go pre order the gray one. Remember you have 30 days to return or exchange your phone anyways. In for some reason your local store does not receive the white ones on friday

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Not a problem man that is the reason I always get my phones through Best Buy best insurance plan, i hate the deductible option at ATT or Verizon.
7009803 is SKU for the white model ATT in stock date of the 9th. It wont show up on the website but in our inventory its there call bestbuy and ask them to check the SKU for you, and they should be able to tell you when the in stock availability date is. :) The reason they probably didn't know anything last week was because it just showed up in our inventory system about 2 days ago. It still says 0 in stock but you can call and go pre order the gray one. Remember you have 30 days to return or exchange your phone anyways. In for some reason your local store does not receive the white ones on friday

With this best buy insurance what at policies on lost or stolen phones? I'm really considering getting my note 2 from best buy and getting the geeksquad coverage

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
With this best buy insurance what at policies on lost or stolen phones? I'm really considering getting my note 2 from best buy and getting the geeksquad coverage

On lost or stolen devices there is nothing that they can do. Unfortunately their is no way for them to monitor that or validate it. So there always has to be a phone present to make a claim under the Geeksquad Black Tie protection, which is the name of the insurance. But like I've said in other threads, if its all scratched up and you just want to get a new one. You just take it in and tell them its not working right, then they send it off and 3-5 days u get a new one sent back to the store. If it goes over 10 days and you haven't received anything, then you get a gift card for the outright price of the phone and you go get you a new one or a diff phone at that point.

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Wow that's way better then paying carriers 8 bucks a month and then still have to pay a deductible

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I too can not wait until Friday and that protection plan is what seals the deal for me buying from best buy because such a big phone I know there are going to be some accidents but I didn't really have any problems with my previous note

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

OneDeepForLife

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Called best buy they verified everything, sadly they wouldn't do the pre order thing but that's ok i live in a small town ill just have to get their before the store opens. He said he didn't know how many they'd have because their being shipped from samsung but he said they'd have a few. Friday needs to hurry up and get here!

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Called best buy they verified everything, sadly they wouldn't do the pre order thing but that's ok i live in a small town ill just have to get their before the store opens. He said he didn't know how many they'd have because their being shipped from samsung but he said they'd have a few. Friday needs to hurry up and get here!

Yes you should be good if you show up in the morning. I am lucky on friday i actually have to be there 2 hours before the store opens for my shift so I will definitely be getting the first one, of course I'll have to wait till we open to do it, but I'm excited. They should have let you pre-order the gray one though if you wanted

OneDeepForLife

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Lucky! I was wondering about that if the people who work their could buy stuff early, I didn't think they could but im sure some people do. I think the grey titanium is so ugly compared to the white. I wonder why ATT decided not to let anyone pre order white, its always something when it comes to pre ordering a phone it can never be simple.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Lucky! I was wondering about that if the people who work their could buy stuff early, I didn't think they could but im sure some people do. I think the grey titanium is so ugly compared to the white. I wonder why ATT decided not to let anyone pre order white, its always something when it comes to pre ordering a phone it can never be simple.

Well when I pre - ordered my Samsung galaxy note 2 from Best Buy they said the white one was only available for pre-order. I am glad because I didn't want Grey. I have the Grey Samsung galaxy note 10.1 only reason I got that color because of the 32gb . I really wanted white, So the Samsung 16gb will work hand and hand far as apps.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Well when I pre - ordered my Samsung galaxy note 2 from Best Buy they said the white one was only available for pre-order. I am glad because I didn't want Grey. I have the Grey Samsung galaxy note 10.1 only reason I got that color because of the 32gb . I really wanted white, So the Samsung 16gb will work hand and hand far as apps.

Sweet how long ago did you pre-order it? I pre ordered mine last week so they could of changed it. I will find out tonight if we have the white available for pre order in our store. How do you like that Galaxy Note 10.1 by the way? I have been thinking about it, since I currently don't own a tablet except the HP touchpad which I never use. I'm going to just save that for my daughter so when she gets older she can use it lol

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Sweet how long ago did you pre-order it? I pre ordered mine last week so they could of changed it. I will find out tonight if we have the white available for pre order in our store. How do you like that Galaxy Note 10.1 by the way? I have been thinking about it, since I currently don't own a tablet except the HP touchpad which I never use. I'm going to just save that for my daughter so when she gets older she can use it lol

Well I forgot to mention I am on Sprint and maybe certain carriers are allowed to pre-order certain color. And far as the Samsung galaxy note 10.1 goes it is great, has a lot of the same features as the note 2 can't wait to get that. Only thing it does not have the NFC feature.

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Just checked and not all of the stores in our territory will have the white att model in stock the first day. If u want me tk check ur nearest BB store P.M. me ur closest store location city and i will check :) however all of them are set to get the gray model

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Just checked and not all of the stores in our territory will have the white att model in stock the first day. If u want me tk check ur nearest BB store P.M. me ur closest store location city and i will check :) however all of them are set to get the gray model

Can you also check for the Sprint model? My closest store # is 1539
I pre ordered a white one in the store last week.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad