Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    blacter's Avatar

    Posts
    31 Posts
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

    Default Amazon purchase. Is there any difference between "N7100" and "GT-N7100"

    I'm about to buy a Galaxy Note 2 from Amazon. If you check Amazon Prime, the first two listings are a "GT-N7100" and an "N7100." Both are sold by Open Group Wireless and fulfilled by Amazon. I'd prefer the "N7100" since it's white and a few dollars cheaper. Is there any significance to the non-GT designation? Thanks.
  2. #2  
    maxburn's Avatar

    Posts
    315 Posts
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts

    Default Re: Amazon purchase. Is there any difference between "N7100" and "GT-N7100"

    I think it is common to truncate the first part as the N7100 is the descriptive bit. Like on the original note the i717 was what meant it was for AT&T.
  3. #3  
    ScandaLeX's Avatar

    Posts
    485 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Amazon purchase. Is there any difference between "N7100" and "GT-N7100"

    Quote Originally Posted by blacter View Post
    I'm about to buy a Galaxy Note 2 from Amazon. If you check Amazon Prime, the first two listings are a "GT-N7100" and an "N7100." Both are sold by Open Group Wireless and fulfilled by Amazon. I'd prefer the "N7100" since it's white and a few dollars cheaper. Is there any significance to the non-GT designation? Thanks.
    No there is no significance. Both are the Note 2. Sometimes it's displayed both ways.

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
  4. #4  
    laneylaney's Avatar

    Posts
    2 Posts
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

    Default Re: Amazon purchase. Is there any difference between "N7100" and "GT-N7100"

    Is there any difference between the N7100 and the SPH-L900?
  5. #5  

    Default

    What kind of price are they offering?
  6. #6  
    ScandaLeX's Avatar

    Posts
    485 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Amazon purchase. Is there any difference between "N7100" and "GT-N7100"

    Quote Originally Posted by laneylaney View Post
    Is there any difference between the N7100 and the SPH-L900?
    N7100 is Galaxy Note 2.
    SPH-L900 is "SPRINTS" Galaxy Note 2

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
  7. #7  
    ScandaLeX's Avatar

    Posts
    485 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Amazon purchase. Is there any difference between "N7100" and "GT-N7100"

    Quote Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
    N7100 is Galaxy Note 2.
    SPH-L900 is "SPRINTS" Galaxy Note 2

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    Hit submit too soon...

    Every carrier has there own differentiating model number.
    Sprint (SPH-L900)
    ATT (SGH-I317)
    TMo (SGH-889)
    VRZ. (SCH-I605)

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Similar Threads

  1. Is there a difference between the Verizon and Sprint Nexus.
    By cert15z in forum Sprint Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 01:55 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 10:44 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 07:53 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 10:29 AM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 07:54 AM

Posting Permissions

B