Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Jocelyn84
  • 1 Post By ScandaLeX
  • 2 Post By johnmcd348
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sprint, & the the others carriers have been sitting on these phones for almost a year!!

Anyone notice the manufacture date of their phone? Mine says it was made in China last December!! I love big business! Let's keep the phones in the warehouse until we sell all the old ones first!! Talk about a slow boat from China!!

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

Default Sprint, & the the others carriers have been sitting on these phones for almost a year!!

No way!!

Global Posts
    1,032 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

Default Re: Sprint, & the the others carriers have been sitting on these phones for almost a year!!

Quote Originally Posted by zx12 View Post
    Anyone notice the manufacture date of their phone? Mine says it was made in China last December!! I love big business! Let's keep the phones in the warehouse until we sell all the old ones first!! Talk about a slow boat from China!!
    Where did you find that?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re: Sprint, & the the others carriers have been sitting on these phones for almost a year!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Louie View Post
    Where did you find that?
    Underneath the battery is the manufacture month & other information.

That's crazy, can't wait to get mine this week and see how old it is. maybe they wait for them to mature.

Global Posts
    1,032 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

Underneath the battery is the manufacture month & other information.
    That.... Doesn't sound right. The only numbers that make any sense under my battery are 12.10. And the photos showing the Note 2 chassis being manufactured were leaked maybe four months ago.

I guess it's possible, but that just seems like an excessive amount of time.

What numbers are you getting the date from? Maybe I'm just not seeing it.

Lol it's probably October 2012

Edit: Just looked at my white Evo 4G (10.11) and black E4GT (11.11), so now this thread is kind of silly.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    Ry 
    Uncle Louie and Ry like this.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

OK, I may have jumped the gun here. On my phone, I saw that 12.10 too & thought it was the manufacture date. Sorry bout that!!
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

OK, I may have jumped the gun here. On my phone, I saw that 12.10 too & thought it was the manufacture date. Sorry bout that!!
    LOL!!! Great way to startle folks.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    Uncle Louie likes this.

Just remember that in many parts of the World, they write their dates with YEAR, MONTH, DAY instead of how we do it here in the States as MONTH, DAY, YEAR.

That's probably what happened.
    Thanked by 3:
    ScandaLeX and Jocelyn84 like this.