Best buy just got their note 2 demo in...

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Received word for a coworker that we just got the note 2 demo in. Probably be setup tomorrow or so..

sent from my Galaxy S3

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Yep, we have already received the DEMO for the Sprint Variant of the phone. I actually was playing with it all day yesterday. However we do have in our system the availability date for the ATT variant set for the 9th...CANT WAIT literally lol wish it was friday already!

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Do you know if its just the grey you have in the system or also the white

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

doublebullout

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
I just returned from the local Best Buy, where I spent about 15-30 minutes playing with it and talking to a Best Buy rep who has a Note and loves it. I was nearly sure that I was going to order a Nexus 4 (and still might) or get the Lumia 920 (and still might), but dammit that Note 2 is a fantastic device. Beautiful, just beautiful. YMMV of course, but I had been worried about the size of the Note 2 prior to handling one. I'm no longer concerned. It does feel thinner than the original Note, if that helps anyone. Not sure at all which phone I'm going to buy yet. Seeing a Note 2 in person put it back at the top of my shortlist.

Steverl22

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I'll stop by Monday and give it a go, already played with one at the sprint store. Got my AT&T pre-order in for the gray version and 3 of my 6 cases have came in. :)

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I work for Best Buy and I check it every single day I go to work lol We do have both the Gray and White in our inventory system. However our pre-order only gives us the Gray option which is kind of strange(same thing on the BestBuy website only the Gray one shows for ATT) , but we have been letting customers pre-order the gray one even if they want a white one just so that they have one reserved.:cool:

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I just returned from the local Best Buy, where I spent about 15-30 minutes playing with it and talking to a Best Buy rep who has a Note and loves it. I was nearly sure that I was going to order a Nexus 4 (and still might) or get the Lumia 920 (and still might), but dammit that Note 2 is a fantastic device. Beautiful, just beautiful. YMMV of course, but I had been worried about the size of the Note 2 prior to handling one. I'm no longer concerned. It does feel thinner than the original Note, if that helps anyone. Not sure at all which phone I'm going to buy yet. Seeing a Note 2 in person put it back at the top of my shortlist.

Yea at first I thought it was going to be big, but after playing with it for an hour and holding it. Putting it in my pocket, it doesn't really seem as big as the hype is. I think the screen size looks good. I watched about 3 or 4 videos on YouTube and wow was I impressed, of course you have to watch the HD versions of the videos. They look real nice though. Nothing like any other phone. I hope you get the Note 2 ;-)

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Accordo01 Idk why that would be happening but it is showing that its going to be one that you get in ?

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Accordo01 Idk why that would be happening but it is showing that its going to be one that you get in ?

I don't know for sure why that happens but what i can do is tomorrow night when i go in to work. I will get the SKU for the white ATT model and post it here for everyone. Since its not available on the website. I really want the white one I've always had black phones i think the galaxy note 2 will have to be white to stand out :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
The white note 2 is so much nicer than the gray it just dont look right thanks so much for the info and the help hopefully its att trying to sell the color they don't think will sell first

Evo4g

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
The white note 2 is so much nicer than the gray it just dont look right thanks so much for the info and the help hopefully its att trying to sell the color they don't think will sell first

I am just the opposite. I have the gray and love it!

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
My Best Buy has the dummy model, that's about it. I held it and I must say, I too have no concern when it comes to size. When I first walked by it (neatly displayed right next to a GS3) I thought "wow, that thing is big" but it sure feels good in the hand, I can even reach the opposite end for one handed texting.

For you Best Buy employees, what's the consensus on the Sprint version, will it be available on the 11th?

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
My Best Buy has the dummy model, that's about it. I held it and I must say, I too have no concern when it comes to size. When I first walked by it (neatly displayed right next to a GS3) I thought "wow, that thing is big" but it sure feels good in the hand, I can even reach the opposite end for one handed texting.

For you Best Buy employees, what's the consensus on the Sprint version, will it be available on the 11th?

I went to my local best buy in Ga on Friday and I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy note 2 and the rep stated that the phone will be in store on November 11th for Sprint.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

hombre_jaguar

May 21, 2012
Visit site
"wow, that thing is big" but it sure feels good in the hand.....
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!! LOL SORRY BUT I HAD TO LOL

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
This is kind of unrelated but what are the advantages of buying a phone at best buy over a carrier store?

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site

7009803 is SKU for the white model ATT in stock date of the 9th. It wont show up on the website but in our inventory its there call bestbuy and ask them to check the SKU for you, and they should be able to tell you when the in stock availability date is. :) :cool:

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
This is kind of unrelated but what are the advantages of buying a phone at best buy over a carrier store?

Sometimes lower prices on phones and stores be having sales. I mostly buy online. The s3 on black Friday will be the first phone I bought out of a sprint store

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes lower prices on phones and stores be having sales. I mostly buy online. The s3 on black Friday will be the first phone I bought out of a sprint store

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

Ok thanks and don't they have the 30 day return policy

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Ok thanks and don't they have the 30 day return policy

Yes sir 30 day return policy with no restocking fee. Unlike some carrier stores, also the cell phone insurance is worth every penny. NO DEDUCTIBLE if your phone is dropped or has water damage on it. only thing it doesn't cover is theft or lost.

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes sir 30 day return policy with no restocking fee. Unlike some carrier stores, also the cell phone insurance is worth every penny. NO DEDUCTIBLE if your phone is dropped or has water damage on it. only thing it doesn't cover is theft or lost.

Wow that's great it might be a problem for my wife because she's always losing stuff lol but I'm going to give it a try

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca