Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best buy just got their note 2 demo in...

Received word for a coworker that we just got the note 2 demo in. Probably be setup tomorrow or so..

sent from my Galaxy S3

Default Re: Best buy just got their note 2 demo in...

Yep, we have already received the DEMO for the Sprint Variant of the phone. I actually was playing with it all day yesterday. However we do have in our system the availability date for the ATT variant set for the 9th...CANT WAIT literally lol wish it was friday already!

Do you know if its just the grey you have in the system or also the white

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I just returned from the local Best Buy, where I spent about 15-30 minutes playing with it and talking to a Best Buy rep who has a Note and loves it. I was nearly sure that I was going to order a Nexus 4 (and still might) or get the Lumia 920 (and still might), but dammit that Note 2 is a fantastic device. Beautiful, just beautiful. YMMV of course, but I had been worried about the size of the Note 2 prior to handling one. I'm no longer concerned. It does feel thinner than the original Note, if that helps anyone. Not sure at all which phone I'm going to buy yet. Seeing a Note 2 in person put it back at the top of my shortlist.
    Palm Pilot > Palm V > Palm Tungsten T > Palm Treo 650 > Palm Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Hero > Palm Pre > iPhone 4 > LG Quantum > Nokia Lumia 920

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

I'll stop by Monday and give it a go, already played with one at the sprint store. Got my AT&T pre-order in for the gray version and 3 of my 6 cases have came in.

I work for Best Buy and I check it every single day I go to work lol We do have both the Gray and White in our inventory system. However our pre-order only gives us the Gray option which is kind of strange(same thing on the BestBuy website only the Gray one shows for ATT) , but we have been letting customers pre-order the gray one even if they want a white one just so that they have one reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by doublebullout View Post
    I just returned from the local Best Buy, where I spent about 15-30 minutes playing with it and talking to a Best Buy rep who has a Note and loves it. I was nearly sure that I was going to order a Nexus 4 (and still might) or get the Lumia 920 (and still might), but dammit that Note 2 is a fantastic device. Beautiful, just beautiful. YMMV of course, but I had been worried about the size of the Note 2 prior to handling one. I'm no longer concerned. It does feel thinner than the original Note, if that helps anyone. Not sure at all which phone I'm going to buy yet. Seeing a Note 2 in person put it back at the top of my shortlist.
    Yea at first I thought it was going to be big, but after playing with it for an hour and holding it. Putting it in my pocket, it doesn't really seem as big as the hype is. I think the screen size looks good. I watched about 3 or 4 videos on YouTube and wow was I impressed, of course you have to watch the HD versions of the videos. They look real nice though. Nothing like any other phone. I hope you get the Note 2 ;-)

Accordo01 Idk why that would be happening but it is showing that its going to be one that you get in ?

Thanked by:
    acordo01 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cwoms167 View Post
    Accordo01 Idk why that would be happening but it is showing that its going to be one that you get in ?

I don't know for sure why that happens but what i can do is tomorrow night when i go in to work. I will get the SKU for the white ATT model and post it here for everyone. Since its not available on the website. I really want the white one I've always had black phones i think the galaxy note 2 will have to be white to stand out

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

The white note 2 is so much nicer than the gray it just dont look right thanks so much for the info and the help hopefully its att trying to sell the color they don't think will sell first

The white note 2 is so much nicer than the gray it just dont look right thanks so much for the info and the help hopefully its att trying to sell the color they don't think will sell first

I am just the opposite. I have the gray and love it!

Global Posts
    4,615 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

My Best Buy has the dummy model, that's about it. I held it and I must say, I too have no concern when it comes to size. When I first walked by it (neatly displayed right next to a GS3) I thought "wow, that thing is big" but it sure feels good in the hand, I can even reach the opposite end for one handed texting.

For you Best Buy employees, what's the consensus on the Sprint version, will it be available on the 11th?

Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    My Best Buy has the dummy model, that's about it. I held it and I must say, I too have no concern when it comes to size. When I first walked by it (neatly displayed right next to a GS3) I thought "wow, that thing is big" but it sure feels good in the hand, I can even reach the opposite end for one handed texting.

For you Best Buy employees, what's the consensus on the Sprint version, will it be available on the 11th?
    I went to my local best buy in Ga on Friday and I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy note 2 and the rep stated that the phone will be in store on November 11th for Sprint.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

"wow, that thing is big" but it sure feels good in the hand.....
    THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!! LOL SORRY BUT I HAD TO LOL

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums
    corymcnutt likes this.

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

This is kind of unrelated but what are the advantages of buying a phone at best buy over a carrier store?

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

7009803 is SKU for the white model ATT in stock date of the 9th. It wont show up on the website but in our inventory its there call bestbuy and ask them to check the SKU for you, and they should be able to tell you when the in stock availability date is. :-)
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Quote Originally Posted by blaze5 View Post
    This is kind of unrelated but what are the advantages of buying a phone at best buy over a carrier store?

Sometimes lower prices on phones and stores be having sales. I mostly buy online. The s3 on black Friday will be the first phone I bought out of a sprint store

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    blaze5 

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mellimel22 View Post
    Sometimes lower prices on phones and stores be having sales. I mostly buy online. The s3 on black Friday will be the first phone I bought out of a sprint store

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2
    Ok thanks and don't they have the 30 day return policy

Quote Originally Posted by blaze5 View Post
    Ok thanks and don't they have the 30 day return policy

Yes sir 30 day return policy with no restocking fee. Unlike some carrier stores, also the cell phone insurance is worth every penny. NO DEDUCTIBLE if your phone is dropped or has water damage on it. only thing it doesn't cover is theft or lost.
    Thanked by:
    blaze5 

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by acordo01 View Post
    Yes sir 30 day return policy with no restocking fee. Unlike some carrier stores, also the cell phone insurance is worth every penny. NO DEDUCTIBLE if your phone is dropped or has water damage on it. only thing it doesn't cover is theft or lost.
    Wow that's great it might be a problem for my wife because she's always losing stuff lol but I'm going to give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by doublebullout View Post
    Get the Note 2. You won't be sorry. I have had mine for a week now and I have never enjoyed having a device this much. As someone who had had every iPhone, iPad, and about a dozen Android phones, this is the only phone that I have gotten that I haven't started to immediately comtemplate replacing with something else. I was thinking that I was going to wait for the Nexus 4, but the size of the Note just got to me. I needed it. I even switched to Sprint so that I could have unlimited data so I could just this bad boy freely all the time. Neither choice has been a mistake. I am over 7 GB of data already and I have wifi at work and at home. That shows you how much I use my phone when I'm out and about. I have the NBA League Pass and have been watching tons of games every night. This phone is a winner all the way.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2. Baddest phone on the planet.
    If I were never here, you would never know.

Dwaynewilliams How is the battery life when using the phone that much

Dwaynewilliams How is the battery life when using the phone that much

Surprisingly good.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2. Baddest phone on the planet.
    If I were never here, you would never know.

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

Default Best buy just got their note 2 demo in...

I preordered thru AT&T and the nice lady asked me if I wanted white or grey

That's awesome was this over the phone or through chat and what was your answer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast