Cases...What is everyone using now and looking forward to??

ncbryan

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm probably going to go for this Spigen case: Galaxy Note 2 Hardbook Case - GALAXY NOTE 2 - Samsung - Cell Phones | SPIGEN SGP

Mostly been looking for good cases that have stand functionality, and they've made one that not only does that, but also doesn't have magnets!

What concerns me about this case is the little rubber things on the corners that would come in contact with the screen on the phone. I would be concerned with time that it would leave a mark on the screen. Other than this issue, I like the style of this case.

Bryan

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I love this case. It is not a cheap tpu couple dollars, but the note 2 has weight, and I think this will protect it. Looks and feels great. 25 bucks.
note%202%20case.jpg

crl95

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

underdonk

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the case that Best Buy carries. I thought I would hate it, but actually really like it. Seems high quality and has saved the phone during a fall (waist high onto tile) with no damage to the case or phone.

ncbryan

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Oh alright I like that especially the pink color. That looks like a notebook case I have them on my nexus 7 and Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablets, will have to invest in some for my note 2.

Sending from my White Sexy Galaxy Note 2.

My concern with this case is how it will work when using the phone itself. Is it not weird talking on the phone using this case? Otherwise, I like the look of this case alot.

Bryan

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Surprisingly nobody talks about that case much. I've only seen one youtube video on it too.
That's the case I'm getting though, you can't tell in the picture but the back is shiny black with the rubber bumper all around.

I have the white version of this case. I got it with the 50% discount a while back before I even had the phone thinking it would just be temporary until "something else" came along.

I actually really like it & am still using it. It fits perfectly & adds very little to the size of the device. The back is shiny, but not slippery & is really easy to get in & out of my pocket.

crl95

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Surprisingly nobody talks about that case much. I've only seen one youtube video on it too.
That's the case I'm getting though, you can't tell in the picture but the back is shiny black with the rubber bumper all around.
Please let me know how it is!

- - - Updated - - -

Please let me know how it is!

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I have a belkin case that I bought from Verizon that also has multi angle viewing. I am waiting for a cheap case that I bought on amazon that has multi angle viewing and a couple of slots for credit cards. I am looking for a premium case too but have yet to find one that I like.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

orgelbau

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a Speck candyshell case. Dual-layer protection, slim, with a grippy back. It looks cool too. Very well made and not cheap feeling at all. Cutouts are prefect and it fits well.

underdonk

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Switched from the Best Buy case to a Ringke Slim. The Ringke is much less bulky, and has a more tacky feel (less slippery) than the BB case, but would seemingly provide minimal protection for the phone in a fall. The top and bottom edges of the phone are not covered, and the lip of the case only extends a very, very small amount over the screen. With any unevenness in the surface in a fall situation, with the phone landing face down, the glass would likely make contact. One of the main reasons I switched was because the BB case interferes with movements that involve touching the edge of the screen, like the stock browser's control wheel.

Last edited:

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Its not a rubbery feel... more like a plastic/rubber synthetic mix. It is very shiny though. Its my "going out" case lol. I'm using an otterbox commuter during the work day for the protection!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Broke my dang holster from the shell holster combo so I'm stuck with just the shell part. Think I'll pick up the best buy pt case soon.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
My wife surprised me today with the trident aegis case in all black wow this case is great feels great in the hand and doesn't add much bulk there's a sale on the trident site for 25& off until the 25th a this has great protection for the phone also

alvarez13

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
My wife surprised me today with the trident aegis case in all black wow this case is great feels great in the hand and doesn't add much bulk there's a sale on the trident site for 25& off until the 25th a this has great protection for the phone also
Is your wife turned off by punctuation?

In all seriousness, thanks for the tip. Heard good things about this case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda6969