Cases...What is everyone using now and looking forward to??

djarchow

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Ballistic SG. I like the corner bumpers but it could fit tighter on the ends as there is no poly shell to hold it tight like there is on the sides.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Got my Rearth case yesterday... can't use it all. Phone is so loose in the case I would be afraid it would fall out if I hold it the wrong way.

Ordered a Cruzerlite TPU case and it should be here Monday.

AustinTech

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm rockin' the Fosmon case on Amazon that sells for about $4 shipped. It's really pretty good, and gets great ratings. Fits perfectly, good grip, easy to work the volume and on/off switch, nice lip on the edge for face-down placement, cool look, I really like it. The drop protection is not great but should provide some support. It's about as good as you can get for such a thin case.

orgelbau

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
@pinkdiamonds...

I'm rockin' the Speck Candyshell (black/gray) on my N2 right now. It is already out in the dark color scheme. I like it better than the Seidio surface and Incipio duo shine. It seems to protect better than both while keeping it slim. I think it looks better than any other case I've tried or seen for the N2.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
@pinkdiamonds...

I'm rockin' the Speck Candyshell (black/gray) on my N2 right now. It is already out in the dark color scheme. I like it better than the Seidio surface and Incipio duo shine. It seems to protect better than both while keeping it slim. I think it looks better than any other case I've tried or seen for the N2.
Ok, so I'm curious - where did you find a candyshell for your N2 already because the rep I spoke with (@speck) said they weren't going to be avail till mid January. Did you get yours from your cell carriers store - now I'm wondering if the rep meant when they would be avail @ Speck online for purchase.

I've been window shopping for cases, and I wasn't crazy about the incipios either. I've always liked the cs's for my 4S, and seeing how that will be avail for the N2, that will be my first choice. I like to pre-plan before getting a new device and have a case ready for it:) I know when i looked at the N2 at my Verizon corp store they didn't have the speck cs's avail.

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I bought this cimo case and very happy with it. Still keep the original look of the note 2. My toddlers dropped it on the hardwood floor so many times and not a scratch on the phone. Plus, my note 2 is no longer as slippery as it was naked :)

Cimo Gloss Back Flexible TPU Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S III S3 (AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular, International) - Frosted Clear (Revision 2)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0087GAOE6...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2462110

foladar

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm rockin' the Fosmon case on Amazon that sells for about $4 shipped. It's really pretty good, and gets great ratings. Fits perfectly, good grip, easy to work the volume and on/off switch, nice lip on the edge for face-down placement, cool look, I really like it. The drop protection is not great but should provide some support. It's about as good as you can get for such a thin case.
That case is tempting, I'll probably pick it up for around the house. Does anyone have a suggested case in case of drops? I used the Bodyglove on my Voyager, but I can't recall ever dropping it. better safe than sorry, anyway. I was hoping for the Otterbox to show up on Amazon soon, but so far it really hasn't (at least supplied via Amazon or fulfilled by Amazon). How decent is the Cruzerlite TPU case? Not too familiar with cases.

MiXoLoGiSt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so I'm curious - where did you find a candyshell for your N2 already because the rep I spoke with (@speck) said they weren't going to be avail till mid January. Did you get yours from your cell carriers store - now I'm wondering if the rep meant when they would be avail @ Speck online for purchase.

I've been window shopping for cases, and I wasn't crazy about the incipios either. I've always liked the cs's for my 4S, and seeing how that will be avail for the N2, that will be my first choice. I like to pre-plan before getting a new device and have a case ready for it:) I know when i looked at the N2 at my Verizon corp store they didn't have the speck cs's avail.

The candyshell is an AT&T exclusive right now and they have it in Black or Pink. I checked it out and it seems very thin. I didn't buy it yet as I have a white Note 2 and I'm not sure how good it would look in a black case.

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Had otterbox defender for my iPhones but the silicon always got loose the I got the defender for the s3 and the same things happening. So now it's on to the Ballistic cases for the s3 which should be here Monday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Im using this one I got from ebay. Someone many days ago posted a link. I like it but the kickstand is cheap.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356237707050.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356237707050.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 67

orgelbau

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Pink...

I bought my Speck Candyshell in black at an authorized Verizon retailer (not a VZW corporate store). They only had it in black shell/gray inner layer. It looks perfect with the titanium gray Note 2.

MiXoLoGiSt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Pink...

I bought my Speck Candyshell in black at an authorized Verizon retailer (not a VZW corporate store). They only had it in black shell/gray inner layer. It looks perfect with the titanium gray Note 2.

I loved the candyshell on other devices so i really wish they made it in white to go with my white Note 2. I don't think the black will look good on my white Note 2.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Pink...

Thanks csl! I'm planning on the white Note2 so I really want the white/raspberry cs for it. Hopefully by time the new year rolls is, when I (finally) do get the N2, the white/rasp will either finally be avail online @ Speck or in a Verizon retail or corp store.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2