Cases...What is everyone using now and looking forward to??

X1buellist

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Just got the Seidio surface cover and holster. I am really liking it.The rubber is just slick enough to go in pockets easily yet still have a rubber feel to it.

ReginaLiz

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I definitely need impact protection. Also assume that a screen protector isn't enough for when my Note 2 is bouncing around in my purse - so probably foldover-type case? There are some nice-looking ones but not sure about their impact protection. Not fussy about colors, more interested in comfortable to hold, front cover folds back, and no more bulky - or expensive - than necessary.
Suggestions? Our local ATT stores don't have *any* cases or screen protectors yet so I'd like to get something ordered ASAP.
TIA.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I just received these 2 cases, more to come.

Sending from my White Sexy Galaxy Note 2.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352922260910.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352922260910.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 133

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
For slim cases it hard to beat Ringke Rearth. I though I wanted the samsung flip cover but then realized taking pictures with a flip case would be awkward to say the least.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
For slim cases it hard to beat Ringke Rearth. I though I wanted the samsung flip cover but then realized taking pictures with a flip case would be awkward to say the least.

I understand you on that, I ordered so many different cases to suit my mood, I even ordered a credit card case holder with a strap on it. I ordered all my cases from China, so I will be taking pictures as they come in.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Here is the back of the same 2 cases.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352925624545.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352925624545.jpg
    824.9 KB · Views: 126

TheDroidLurker

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I am waiting for mine to drop on VZW. So, no phone yet. But I like to be prepared and I'm a fan of leather cases. Since I won't be slipping this beast into my pants pockets (it would get destroyed at work) I bought a folio style case off of eBay from Zenus. It doubles as a wallet. That way it can stay snug in my duty jacket/bunker coat or stay in the truck when I am working.
Galaxy_Note_2_Lettering_Diary_Collection_01.jpg
I'll likely just put an invisible shield type protector on it and then just keep it in the case most of the time.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I am waiting for mine to drop on VZW. So, no phone yet. But I like to be prepared and I'm a fan of leather cases. Since I won't be slipping this beast into my pants pockets (it would get destroyed at work) I bought a folio style case off of eBay from Zenus. It doubles as a wallet. That way it can stay snug in my duty jacket/bunker coat or stay in the truck when I am working.
View attachment 46548
I'll likely just put an invisible shield type protector on it and then just keep it in the case most of the time.

I like those cases. Do you have a link for this case?

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

Thank you for that link, you are right I really like that case especially the colors. I ordered like 20+ cases so far, all colors, all types (leathers,TPU cases, wallet style, plastic, hard plastic, mesh) can't wait to get them. Coming from China.

Jocelyn84

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I wound up buying this in white, pink, and blue - Blue Protect TPU Soft Cover Case Skin Shell for Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 N7100 | eBay
They're only $3.87 shipped, cover up the entire chrome bezel up front, unlike some other TPU cases (official Samsung protective cover), and they fit better than any TPU case on any phone I've used before.

$(KGrHqFHJF!E+(hRZ+uVBQfQRcz9RQ~~60_12.JPG

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I wound up buying this in white, pink, and blue - Blue Protect TPU Soft Cover Case Skin Shell for Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 N7100 | eBay
They're only $3.87 shipped, cover up the entire chrome bezel up front, unlike some other TPU cases (official Samsung protective cover), and they fit better than any TPU case on any phone I've used before.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Blue-Protect...==/$(KGrHqFHJF!E+(hRZ+uVBQfQRcz9RQ~~60_12.JPG

I have the pink one ! I can tell you I really like it.

Jocelyn84

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I have the pink one ! I can tell you I really like it.

I remember you posting about picking up a pink one a few weeks ago. I realize it's just a TPU case, but it definitely exceeded my expectations for the price. Also, the white is about as close to matching the phone as possible considering they're different materials.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Ordered the Seidio Active last night from the AC store. And still waiting for the phone to hit Verizon.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I remember you posting about picking up a pink one a few weeks ago. I realize it's just a TPU case, but it definitely exceeded my expectations for the price. Also, the white is about as close to matching the phone as possible considering they're different materials.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

I love that case as well, I have the pink one on now as we speak. I also ordered other colors (white, yellow, blue) I picked up my new phone Sunday and I ordered another 20+ cases, from TPU cases, mesh, leather, hard plastic, wallet) also in different colors.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance