Cases...What is everyone using now and looking forward to??

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
When I get a new phone, I like to get it on launch day and I like to leave the store with a case on the phone. As tradition, I have bought my last few phones and bought the case right at the Verizon store with their usual combo pack of items like screen protectors and chargers etc. I have always been a big fan of the Body Glove cases my self and have also come to love Seidio as well. I have never owned an Otter Box personally.

With that said, what cases does everyone have so far and what cases are we going to see by the latest Note 2 launch date with Verizon? Like I said, I would rather have the phone go directly from the box and into a case instantly so it's fully protected from the second I own it. I personally like high quality, functional cases and if I had to pick a favorite case, it would be the form and function design of the Seidio Active Extended case for the Thunderbolt.

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking about an incipio feather case but they don't have one listed yet. This is mostly just scratch protection, not much on impact. Thing is it adds as little as possible to the phone without being a sticker.

Other than that I was thinking about the case here:
Cruzerlite Androidified A2 TPU Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Android Skin Cases - ShopAndroid
Seems like as little bulk as possible but still protects from impacts.

I don't want something to cover the front though, it kills the quick glance thing and notification light.

lingo622

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Body Glove case atm. So far I like it, it doesn't add much bulk!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Awesome case! I wish it stuck up a little higher from the screen thigh but BG cases have always been one of my favorites.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

Veritas4420

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I really wish someone would make a nice case with a credit card/ID holder. Had a speck ID case for my iPhone and it was awesome. Guess 5.5 inches might make the case a little weird.

rcubed3r

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site

lingo622

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I like the one where there's a door to the card holder area. But I don't think I've seen any cases like that for Android phones

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

MittenSportsFan

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
That's what I've been looking for! Kickstands are the best.

Otter Box is the best as far a protection but I've gotten used to having a kick-stand since owning the T-Bolt. At 5.5" I have to have a kick-stand to watch that big beatiful screen.
I want a holster case combo with a kick-stand.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Otter Box is the best as far a protection but I've gotten used to having a kick-stand since owning the T-Bolt. At 5.5" I have to have a kick-stand to watch that big beatiful screen.
I want a holster case combo with a kick-stand.

Which case are you looking at as of now? Seidio Surface?

MittenSportsFan

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Which case are you looking at as of now? Seidio Surface?

Yes.
So far that is the only one I've seen with that package (case, holster, kick-stand) for GN2 in black
Unless someone knows of another.

I saw a nice one in white but I think that after a year or more a white holster case would look awful.
Color from my black and brown leather belts would rub off on to the holster clip and the case would attract dirt in its textured surface.
Also, who wants to wear a hughe bright white case and clip with a dark suit. The black case and holster clip would allow me to sport the gray or white GN2.

LuvHorses

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes.
So far that is the only one I've seen with that package (case, holster, kick-stand) for GN2 in black
Unless someone knows of another.

I saw a nice one in white but I think that after a year or more a white holster case would look awful.
Color from my black and brown leather belts would rub off on to the holster clip and the case would attract dirt in its textured surface.
Also, who wants to wear a hughe bright white case and clip with a dark suit. The black case and holster clip would allow me to sport the gray or white GN2.

All seidio holsters are black.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Well I got so many different cases, leather, plastic, TPU and cases with stands and all different colors. I am a female and I love variety and colors. I will take pictures when they arrive. I order some cases from California so I can have them in time for when I get my new phone. The others are coming from China, Hong Kong.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I prefer just a holster (no case), like the Seidio spring clip holster I'm using with the Thunderbolt. I e-mailed Seidio but they said they have no plans for non case spring clip holsters for the Note 2, but would forward my request to their product development team (They do have holsters that work only with their Surface and Active cases). So now I'm seriously looking at the following Monaco vertical leather pouch. Just need something to securely carry the phone and keep it somewhat protected while doing so.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II Monaco Vertical Pouch Type Leather Case with Belt Clip - Black

Galaxy Note 2 II Vertical Pouch Style Leather Case by Monaco - YouTube

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinmo