Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  

Default Re: Seidio Releases SURFACE & ACTIVE Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Quote Originally Posted by chuckawd View Post
    Oh heck yeah!!!! This is what I've been waiting for and the phone is still a month away for me! When do we expect to see it on the AC store?

Also does the case cover anything up microphone wise?

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt
    The cases should start arriving in the AC store soon, but I do not have a definite date to give you. Also, all microphones remain uncovered and accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by mccabegc View Post
    pretty excited about this. When will I be able to order the white or blue cases?
    ACTIVE in blue could possibly be available as early as today, but the glossed white will be in the coming weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze5 View Post
    Doesn't that mess with the spen

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums
    Our product development team has tested both cases and the magnet in the kickstand does not interfere with the S-pen.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHorses View Post
    No Amethyst wont be ordering
    Unfortunately, we do not have plans for the Amethyst, but I will definitely forward the request to product development to let them know there is interest.
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for special savings and new product updates!
    Thanked by 2:

Where do you find these coupons?

I am on the email list and they sent them out periodically.
    Lumia 925 w/Black, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8
    and yes...an iPhone 5 too...

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    The cases should start arriving in the AC store soon, but I do not have a definite date to give you. Also, all microphones remain uncovered and accessible.

ACTIVE in blue could possibly be available as early as today, but the glossed white will be in the coming weeks.

Our product development team has tested both cases and the magnet in the kickstand does not interfere with the S-pen.

Unfortunately, we do not have plans for the Amethyst, but I will definitely forward the request to product development to let them know there is interest.
    Thank you that's good to hear about the s-pen

Default Seidio Releases SURFACE & ACTIVE Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Does Surface work with Spigen screen protectors?
    blaze5 likes this.

Nice! Ordered the surface combo.

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

Will these be in Bestbuy?

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by six8 View Post
    I was going to ask the same thing it would be nice to see them before being able to purchase

How about a green one like the one you made for the galaxy S3? It matches my motorcycle. I would love to have one of them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Please forward the request for a Titanium Gray color as well.

covers the LED notification on the front of the phone ??? bummer

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Quote Originally Posted by vincey2kr1 View Post
    It shouldn't as the case doesn't really go over the front of the phone per say.

12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #37  

Does Surface work with Spigen screen protectors?
    While it will work with our screen protectors, we cannot guarantee that it will work with another manufacturer's products.

Quote Originally Posted by six8 View Post
    There are no finalized plans for Best Buy to carry these at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by elvis1935 View Post
    How about a green one like the one you made for the galaxy S3? It matches my motorcycle. I would love to have one of them.

We don't have any plans for a sage color at this time, but I will forward your request to product development.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh3ngLong View Post
    Please forward the request for a Titanium Gray color as well.
    Consider it requested.

Quote Originally Posted by vincey2kr1 View Post
    Neither case covers the notification LED. Thus, you will be able to still use this feature.

No Amethyst wont be ordering
    I misspoke earlier... I just found out that we will be having Amethyst as a color option in the coming weeks!
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for special savings and new product updates!
    Thanked by:

That's great news about the Amethyst!!! Earlier the better

I am torn between the blue and the white. I guess I have some time to decide while I wait for Verizon to release the note 2.

Any eta on the screen protectors?

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Which color case does everyone think will go best with the Titanium Grey model? I'm thinking most likely the black but would like to hear your thoughts and opinions first before ordering.

16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #41  

Quote Originally Posted by mccabegc View Post
    I am torn between the blue and the white. I guess I have some time to decide while I wait for Verizon to release the note 2.

Any eta on the screen protectors?
    The screen protectors should be here in the coming weeks, but we do not have a set ETA. I will be sure and post as soon as I know a more concrete date.
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

Which color case does everyone think will go best with the Titanium Grey model? I'm thinking most likely the black but would like to hear your thoughts and opinions first before ordering.

Maybe the red one would look good

I have the dark grey Samsung galaxy note 10.1 tablet and I have 3 cases I like that goes with it they are: Orange, Brown and purple.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

So want the Amethyst Surface!!! Want to buy now along with holster and charging base!! When's it coming??
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #45  

Our ACTIVE Case/Combo in Garnet Red and Royal Blue are now shipping!
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

Sh3ngLong likes this.

Do these cases have any tackyness to them? Like a bit of rubbery cling? I got a random case now on my phone, made of a hard rubber and it very slippery.

Default Re: Seidio Releases Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [New Color Options Available]

No I have one on my galaxy S3 and I love it. The kickstand is the best part. But the rubber is not slippery or tacky. :-)

seidioseidio likes this.

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Default Re: Seidio Releases Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [New Color Options Available]

How many of you have ordered your Seidio case so far? I'm getting antsy here and thinking about ordering but of course Verizon hasn't released the phone yet so I'm left waiting. I would rather see what specials or discounts come when Seidio releases it on the AC store but again, I want to order asap.

I ordered the Surface case the same day Seidio announced it here.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    seidioseidio likes this.

Default Seidio Releases Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [New Color Options Available]

Woohoo. I got my surface case and holster combo last night. It looks, fits, and works great. I got the black.
    seidioseidio likes this.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast