Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Default Re: Seidio Releases Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [New Color Options Available]

Quote Originally Posted by Sh3ngLong View Post
    By looking at the images on their site, I see they're using those snap-in buttons...
    Ya, but other spigen models specify no magnets; the Valentinus doesn't and of course it's my heart's desire . . .
    hummingbirdhill
    THRiVEn and 4NOTEd

Quote Originally Posted by hummingbirdhill View Post
    I have the Surface combo in my AC cart. It has a place for a coupon code . . . Is there a coupon available somewhere????
    The price on ac is about a 21% discount over seidio's website. I have not seen them release a coupon for 20% lately.
    Moto X 32GB Pure, iPhone 6 Plus Unlocked, OnePlus One (64GB),Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8, iPad Air 2
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    4,697 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Seidio Releases Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [New Color Options Available]

15 percent off is better than no percent off.
    hummingbirdhill likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hummingbirdhill View Post
    I have the Surface combo in my AC cart. It has a place for a coupon code . . . Is there a coupon available somewhere????
    "save15" will work on android central
    Moto X 32GB Pure, iPhone 6 Plus Unlocked, OnePlus One (64GB),Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8, iPad Air 2
    Thanked by 2:

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

My Seidio Active was $31.41 with priority shipping. Great deal.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

Default Seidio Releases Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [New Color Options Available]

Amethyst Surface please!! Want to have here before Note2 arrives!!

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chuckawd View Post
    My Seidio Active was $31.41 with priority shipping. Great deal.

With holster?

Sent from my PC36100

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Quote Originally Posted by blaze5 View Post
    With holster?

Sent from my PC36100
    No. Just the case. I have never been one to use holsters.

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

No. Just the case. I have never been one to use holsters.

Oh ok

Sent from my PC36100

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts

Thinking of ordering the surface case, but does it scratch your phone when you are sliding it in/out?

Also, any of you guys who purchased this case has a screen protector on it? If so, which screen protector are you using? Does it fit with the screen protector?
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Quote Originally Posted by vNaK View Post
    Thinking of ordering the surface case, but does it scratch your phone when you are sliding it in/out?

Also, any of you guys who purchased this case has a screen protector on it? If so, which screen protector are you using? Does it fit with the screen protector?
    I ordered the Active and it is better for non scratching of the phone because the only part that actually contacts the phone is a rubber gel material. I also ordered the Spigen Ultra Oleophobic screen protectors today. Once I recieve both and the phone, I will certainly share my results.

Thanked by:

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts

Anyone with a Seidio case knows if it interferes with the Note 2's NFC?

It does not interfere with nfc.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elvis1935 View Post
    It does not interfere with nfc.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Does the inside of the case have the metal contacts like the samsung flip case nack does?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

I have owned the surface case for many of my phones and have ordered the combo again for my GN2. I have this case for my SGSIII and it does not scratch the phone going on or off as I always check it to make sure. It also does not interfere with the NFC as I have used NFC to transfer videos and pictures to my wife's phones (SGSIII) and we both have the surface case. No metal contacts on the surface case.
    Thanked by:
    nofsinger6 likes this.

I ordered the Active and it is better for non scratching of the phone because the only part that actually contacts the phone is a rubber gel material. I also ordered the Spigen Ultra Oleophobic screen protectors today. Once I recieve both and the phone, I will certainly share my results.

I have the SGP Ultra Oleophobic and it is superb! I have used the Ultra Crystal and I prefer the Oleophobic. I believe it really does resist oils and is easier to clean off.
    Thanked by:
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #117  

Quote Originally Posted by lingo622 View Post
    I know initially they said no sage was planned for the Note, but had that changed since the original post?

Sent from my Galaxy Note II on Sprint using Tapatalk 2
    Unfortunately, we still do not have plans to make the either case in Sage. However, I will forward your request to product development.
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for special savings and new product updates!

Did you order both from the same place? Reason I ask is because I wanted to order both from the AC store, but notice the only screen protectors in the AC store are the "BodyGuardz Clear ScreenGuardz". Doe anyone know if these are any good? I was trying to round out my order so that shipping was free, but if I get bad reviews on the Bodyguardz, I'll order my Seidio from the AC store and go elsewhere to order the SGP.

Also, the AC store showed the cases shipping "around 11/23". Does anyone know how accurate this estimate is?

Thanks all!

I received my Surface combo today! As I expected, great fit and the holster works well with the ratcheting clip. It added a bit more weight to the phone than I thought it would but the extra heft is nice. The kickstand is a added plus!

If you can get this on AC, it is certainly worth the cost. I am not one to carry a phone in my pocket and the GN2 makes that a bit harder so I like having the case/holster. It looks a bit interesting carrying a phone as large as the Note on your belt, but I did it with the OG Galaxy Note and it worked well.
    hummingbirdhill likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jodyberry View Post
    I was trying to round out my order so that shipping was free, but if I get bad reviews on the Bodyguardz, I'll order my Seidio from the AC store and go elsewhere to order the SGP.Thanks all!
    I ordered a $9.95 car charger w/the surface combo to get free shipping for my husband. Need a car charger?
    hummingbirdhill
    THRiVEn and 4NOTEd
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Quote Originally Posted by jodyberry View Post
    Did you order both from the same place? Reason I ask is because I wanted to order both from the AC store, but notice the only screen protectors in the AC store are the "BodyGuardz Clear ScreenGuardz". Doe anyone know if these are any good? I was trying to round out my order so that shipping was free, but if I get bad reviews on the Bodyguardz, I'll order my Seidio from the AC store and go elsewhere to order the SGP.

Also, the AC store showed the cases shipping "around 11/23". Does anyone know how accurate this estimate is?

Thanks all!
    Sadly the AC store only had the Bodyguardz screen protectors and I was already sold on the Spigen SGP so I had to buy from 2 places. Like you, I also wanted to get to that $50 mark for free shipping but there really wasn't anything else I needed at a good price so I paid $5.95 for the faster shipping and with the SAVE15 code, the total was $31.41. I ordered 2 packages of the Spigen SGP screen protectors direct from their website for $25.64 shipped with that 20% off they were running a few days ago.

Definitely get the Spigen screen protectors because the reviews of them for the Note 2 and any other device put them at the top of a very short list.

Thanked by:

Sadly the AC store only had the Bodyguardz screen protectors and I was already sold on the Spigen SGP so I had to buy from 2 places. Like you, I also wanted to get to that $50 mark for free shipping but there really wasn't anything else I needed at a good price so I paid $5.95 for the faster shipping and with the SAVE15 code, the total was $31.41. I ordered 2 packages of the Spigen SGP screen protectors direct from their website for $25.64 shipped with that 20% off they were running a few days ago.

Definitely get the Spigen screen protectors because the reviews of them for the Note 2 and any other device put them at the top of a very short list.

Thanks for the info Chuck!!

Global Posts
    2,618 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 4.0.4

I ordered the Spigen through Amazon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note 2, Verizon Galaxy S4, or N7, or MacBook Air

Has anybody used or seen the Samsung hard white "case?" Hard shell with a gray like rubber around the edges. Looks nice and may provide a grip to hold it. It does not replace the original case, looks like it snaps inside. Any feedback would be appreciated!

- - - Updated - - -

Has anybody used or seen the Samsung hard white "case?" Hard shell with a gray like rubber around the edges. Looks nice and may provide a grip to hold it. It does not replace the original case, looks like it snaps inside. Any feedback would be appreciated!
    Cory

Trying to order a case today and keep getting this message on the Seidio site!
    "Cannot place order. Maximum orders per day has been exceeded"

Does anyone else have the white active case in stock where I can get it in a few days? (model # CSK3SSGT2K-GL)
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast