Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Global Posts
    4,725 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Seidio Releases Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [New Color Options Available]

Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
    Trying to order a case today and keep getting this message on the Seidio site!
    "Cannot place order. Maximum orders per day has been exceeded"

Does anyone else have the white active case in stock where I can get it in a few days? (model # CSK3SSGT2K-GL)
    Why not try a telephone order? IIRC, Seideo recently released the white so not many third party re-sellers will have it yet.

Default Re: Seidio Releases Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [New Color Options Available]

My husband's seidio surface combo is the neatest! The case fits like a skin and the hoster is quite thin---excellent pair for his Note II! Ordered Thursday and in our POB at 7 a.m. today; +50, AC, for easy ordering, great price, and terrifically fast shipping!

Whoever mentioned Spigen in a recent thread, thank you! (Sh3ng, was it you?) My leather Valentinus case fits my Note II perfectly---incredible---adds no bulk + helps me keep my fingers away from the power button and my thumb off the volume control. This case is so light weight and soft as suede, and has 4 card pockets and a long bill pocket inside; it snaps shut (no magnetic closure). Awesome!
    hummingbirdhill
    2ENCOREd 'n' 4NOTEd
    Sh3ngLong and planoman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hummingbirdhill View Post
    My husband's seidio surface combo is the neatest! The case fits like a skin and the hoster is quite thin---excellent pair for his Note II! Ordered Thursday and in our POB at 7 a.m. today; +50, AC, for easy ordering, great price, and terrifically fast shipping!

Whoever mentioned Spigen in a recent thread, thank you! (Sh3ng, was it you?) My leather Valentinus case fits my Note II perfectly---incredible---adds no bulk + helps me keep my fingers away from the power button and my thumb off the volume control. This case is so light weight and soft as suede, and has 4 card pockets and a long bill pocket inside; it snaps shut (no magnetic closure). Awesome!
    Glad he likes the Surface combo! You two are all set to have some fun S beaming!
    Nexus 6 (64GB), Moto X 32GB Pure, iPhone 6 Plus Unlocked, OnePlus One (64GB),Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8, iPad Air 2

Yes, Planoman talked me into the Surface case when the Galaxy S3 came out. Sold on Seidio products.
    I might go with the Seidio Active, when I finally get a Note 2.

Definitely happy with Seidio-fit, quality, materials...

Thanks Planoman!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    seidioseidio and planoman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by planoman View Post
    I received my Surface combo today! As I expected, great fit and the holster works well with the ratcheting clip. It added a bit more weight to the phone than I thought it would but the extra heft is nice. The kickstand is a added plus!

If you can get this on AC, it is certainly worth the cost. I am not one to carry a phone in my pocket and the GN2 makes that a bit harder so I like having the case/holster. It looks a bit interesting carrying a phone as large as the Note on your belt, but I did it with the OG Galaxy Note and it worked well.

What added most of the weight the surface case or the belt clip? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hummingbirdhill View Post

Whoever mentioned Spigen in a recent thread, thank you! (Sh3ng, was it you?)
    You're welcome! You guys have two great cases.
    hummingbirdhill likes this.

Default Seidio Releases Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [New Color Options Available]

When will Amethyst be available??? Want to purchase it along with holster and charging base before my Note2 arrives!!!!
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #133  

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHorses View Post
    When will Amethyst be available??? Want to purchase it along with holster and charging base before my Note2 arrives!!!!
    I apologize, but we do not have a specific ETA for that color. I will post in here as soon as an ETA is set!
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for special savings and new product updates!
    delynnie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    I apologize, but we do not have a specific ETA for that color. I will post in here as soon as an ETA is set!
    Any chance on Seidio making a clear/transparent surface case for the Note 2?
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #135  

Quote Originally Posted by Phoneguy108 View Post
    Any chance on Seidio making a clear/transparent surface case for the Note 2?
    There are no plans to make a clear/transparent SURFACE case at this time, but I will forward your request to product development.
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for special savings and new product updates!
    Thanked by:

There are no plans to make a clear/transparent SURFACE case at this time, but I will forward your request to product development.
    Great! Thanks!

Just ordered the blue active one. Would of preffered the black but i need a case and didnt want to buy a cheap case so got the combo with clip.

Global Posts
    4,620 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

My blue active case shipped today! Excites to receive it! I thought I could just keep this phone without a case as I did with my gs3, but being that it is rather slick I just can't go without the case. With any luck it shows up tomorrow, if not, then I have to wait until after "all you can eat" day.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Ordered black active combo yesterday, shipped today. Yay!

Have the 64gb sd card......now for the phone, ho hum.

The Nottinator
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #140  

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHorses View Post
    I apologize... I spoke too soon yesterday. The SURFACE in Amethyst is now available from our online store!
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #141  

I haven't posted any pictures in awhile, so here are a few of our latest additions to the color options.

SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

Thanked by:
    blaze5 

Default Seidio Releases Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [New Color Options Available]

I apologize... I spoke too soon yesterday. The SURFACE in Amethyst is now available from our online store!
    Thanks!!!! I just ordered it with holster and desktop charger!!

I hope it ships out today???

As my Note arrives next week

I just received my surface case yesterday. Was very nice and the kickstand was very sturdy and well designed! Keep up the great work!!!

Pics of note2 in the surface cases?

Quote Originally Posted by sdouglas3673 View Post
    I just received my surface case yesterday. Was very nice and the kickstand was very sturdy and well designed! Keep up the great work!!!
    Does kickstand work in portrait mode.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Phoneguy108 View Post
    What added most of the weight the surface case or the belt clip? Thanks
    I was referring to the case alone versus the TPU case I was using. Still not heavy, just more weight than the TPU case. Used to it now!
    Nexus 6 (64GB), Moto X 32GB Pure, iPhone 6 Plus Unlocked, OnePlus One (64GB),Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8, iPad Air 2

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

Do these cases have a snug fit? Or will they loosen up with time

Sent from my PC36100
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #148  

Quote Originally Posted by MittenSportsFan View Post
    Does kickstand work in portrait mode.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
    Our kickstand cases are made to work in landscape orientation only.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze5 View Post

Sent from my PC36100
    Our cases are manufactured to the exact size of the device, so you will have a snug fit on the Note 2 cases. The case should not become too loose over time either. We do have a one (1) year manufacture's warranty that will protect you from any manufacturing defects though.
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

Quote Originally Posted by blaze5 View Post

Sent from my PC36100
    Seidio makes nicely built stuff! I always get the holster for my cases and the phone slips in easily to the holster, yet provides a secure grip.

I've never had a phone slip out. The only issue I've found is that after a while the felt inside the holster tends to start peeling up from the bottom. Probably from inserting and removing the phone into the holster so often.

I have already ordered the Active case for my Note 2 and patiently waiting for Verizon!!

it would be nice if you made the holster the same color as the case are there any plans for this
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast