Seidio Releases Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [New Color Options Available]

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: Seidio Releases SURFACE & ACTIVE Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2

I am torn between the blue and the white. I guess I have some time to decide while I wait for Verizon to release the note 2.

Any eta on the screen protectors?

The screen protectors should be here in the coming weeks, but we do not have a set ETA. I will be sure and post as soon as I know a more concrete date.

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

Which color case does everyone think will go best with the Titanium Grey model? I'm thinking most likely the black but would like to hear your thoughts and opinions first before ordering.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

Maybe the red one would look good

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

I have the dark grey Samsung galaxy note 10.1 tablet and I have 3 cases I like that goes with it they are: Orange, Brown and purple.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

LuvHorses

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Seidio Releases SURFACE & ACTIVE Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2

So want the Amethyst Surface!!! Want to buy now along with holster and charging base!! When's it coming??

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Our ACTIVE Case/Combo in Garnet Red and Royal Blue are now shipping!

steveholtam

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

Do these cases have any tackyness to them? Like a bit of rubbery cling? I got a random case now on my phone, made of a hard rubber and it very slippery.

elvis1935

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
No I have one on my galaxy S3 and I love it. The kickstand is the best part. But the rubber is not slippery or tacky. :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
How many of you have ordered your Seidio case so far? I'm getting antsy here and thinking about ordering but of course Verizon hasn't released the phone yet so I'm left waiting. I would rather see what specials or discounts come when Seidio releases it on the AC store but again, I want to order asap.

Chris5626

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Never had any Seidio accessories but the surface case is looking very appealing. Would love to see one that matches the Titanium Grey colour.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site

Has anyone installed their Seidio Active or Surface case while using the Spigen SGP screep protectors? I worry that, since the Spigen screen protector doesn't go all the way to the edge of the phone, the Seidio cases will pretty much line right up against the screen protector causing it to pull up a little. On my Thunderbolt with Seidio Active case, the screen protector is actually under the front of the case so the protector isn't being pushed at all by the case.

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Which of these two cases is the slimmest I really want one but the note 2 is a big phone to begin with and I don't really want to add too much bulk

Sent from my PC36100

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Which of these two cases is the slimmest I really want one but the note 2 is a big phone to begin with and I don't really want to add too much bulk

Sent from my PC36100

The surface case is going to most likely be the slimmer of the 2 choices.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Any idea as to when the cases will be available in the AC store? I'm itching to buy but hoping that the AC store will run a special on them right out of the gate!!

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Any idea as to when the cases will be available in the AC store? I'm itching to buy but hoping that the AC store will run a special on them right out of the gate!!

I can't say for certain as we don't have control over when products get placed on the site, but my best guess would be that you will see them next week sometime.

highstar

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
TW10 gives you 10% off. I used it last week. Got that off their twitter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I am seriously considering the active case, I am just worried about the added bulk.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay