Seidio Releases Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [New Color Options Available]

vNaK

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Thinking of ordering the surface case, but does it scratch your phone when you are sliding it in/out?

Also, any of you guys who purchased this case has a screen protector on it? If so, which screen protector are you using? Does it fit with the screen protector?

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Thinking of ordering the surface case, but does it scratch your phone when you are sliding it in/out?

Also, any of you guys who purchased this case has a screen protector on it? If so, which screen protector are you using? Does it fit with the screen protector?

I ordered the Active and it is better for non scratching of the phone because the only part that actually contacts the phone is a rubber gel material. I also ordered the Spigen Ultra Oleophobic screen protectors today. Once I recieve both and the phone, I will certainly share my results.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I have owned the surface case for many of my phones and have ordered the combo again for my GN2. I have this case for my SGSIII and it does not scratch the phone going on or off as I always check it to make sure. It also does not interfere with the NFC as I have used NFC to transfer videos and pictures to my wife's phones (SGSIII) and we both have the surface case. No metal contacts on the surface case.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the Active and it is better for non scratching of the phone because the only part that actually contacts the phone is a rubber gel material. I also ordered the Spigen Ultra Oleophobic screen protectors today. Once I recieve both and the phone, I will certainly share my results.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

I have the SGP Ultra Oleophobic and it is superb! I have used the Ultra Crystal and I prefer the Oleophobic. I believe it really does resist oils and is easier to clean off.

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I know initially they said no sage was planned for the Note, but had that changed since the original post?

Sent from my Galaxy Note II on Sprint using Tapatalk 2

Unfortunately, we still do not have plans to make the either case in Sage. However, I will forward your request to product development.

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

Did you order both from the same place? Reason I ask is because I wanted to order both from the AC store, but notice the only screen protectors in the AC store are the "BodyGuardz Clear ScreenGuardz". Doe anyone know if these are any good? I was trying to round out my order so that shipping was free, but if I get bad reviews on the Bodyguardz, I'll order my Seidio from the AC store and go elsewhere to order the SGP.

Also, the AC store showed the cases shipping "around 11/23". Does anyone know how accurate this estimate is?

Thanks all!

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I received my Surface combo today! As I expected, great fit and the holster works well with the ratcheting clip. It added a bit more weight to the phone than I thought it would but the extra heft is nice. The kickstand is a added plus!

If you can get this on AC, it is certainly worth the cost. I am not one to carry a phone in my pocket and the GN2 makes that a bit harder so I like having the case/holster. It looks a bit interesting carrying a phone as large as the Note on your belt, but I did it with the OG Galaxy Note and it worked well.

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I was trying to round out my order so that shipping was free, but if I get bad reviews on the Bodyguardz, I'll order my Seidio from the AC store and go elsewhere to order the SGP.Thanks all!

I ordered a $9.95 car charger w/the surface combo to get free shipping for my husband. Need a car charger? :)