Seidio Releases Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [New Color Options Available]

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I haven't posted any pictures in awhile, so here are a few of our latest additions to the color options.

CSR3SSGT2K-PR-5.jpg

CSR3SSGT2K-PR-2.jpg

CSR3SSGT2K-GL-5.jpg

CSR3SSGT2K-GL-2.jpg

CSK3SSGT2K-GL-5.jpg

CSK3SSGT2K-GL-2.jpg

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Does kickstand work in portrait mode.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Our kickstand cases are made to work in landscape orientation only.

Do these cases have a snug fit? Or will they loosen up with time

Sent from my PC36100

Our cases are manufactured to the exact size of the device, so you will have a snug fit on the Note 2 cases. The case should not become too loose over time either. We do have a one (1) year manufacture's warranty that will protect you from any manufacturing defects though.

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Do these cases have a snug fit? Or will they loosen up with time

Sent from my PC36100

Seidio makes nicely built stuff! I always get the holster for my cases and the phone slips in easily to the holster, yet provides a secure grip.

I've never had a phone slip out. The only issue I've found is that after a while the felt inside the holster tends to start peeling up from the bottom. Probably from inserting and removing the phone into the holster so often.

I have already ordered the Active case for my Note 2 and patiently waiting for Verizon!!

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Does the SURFACE case have a non-slip grip? I currently have a Luvitt case on my Note 2 and I like the case but it is just wayyy too slick, I feel like I'm gonna drop the phone half the time.

I want to purchase a Seido product but the looseness and possible bulkiness of the ACTIVE case scares me away from that one, but I want to give the thinner SURFACE a try. If it's non-slip then I'm sold.

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having issues ordering from Seidio? I get the following: "Cannot place order. Maximum orders per day has been exceeded." every time I attempt to place an order.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Got my Active case today and it fits great. Gives the phone a whole new feel. The holster works as advertised as well and it's not as obtrusive as I first thought it would be. It's much faster pulling the phone out of my holster than it was yanking it out from my pouch. Whenever I got it out of the pouch I had to be careful not to drop it.

The case, and even the silicone skin feels less grippy than I thought it would. The added bulk of the phone takes some getting used to as well, but all in all, the benefits outweigh the negatives. I found myself many times wishing for a kickstand when I was watching YouTube videos, and the kickstand looks and works great. The magnet has no issues with the Note 2 display, that's the first thing I tried. I scribbled all over the phone using S Note and no issues at all. All in all, I am very happy with this thing and I no longer feel like I have to handle my phone like an egg, it's safe in it's new home. I am sure I will get used to the new feel of the phone.

Good product!

Last edited:

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
The case, and even the silicone skin feels less grippy than I thought it would.

Same thing for me!! I just got the Active case today (still waiting for VZW phone!), but the rubber has a slippery feel instead of a grippy feel.

Can anyone suggest something to make it feel less slick? Maybe Seidio can pipe in and offer some ideas.

Thanks all...

jerry 12

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Seidio Releases SURFACE & ACTIVE Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2

You guys please let me know about these cases , I got my Galaxy Note II on 11/23/12 or any case that you think that is betterYou can send me a pm and I will get it to my email. thanks.

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: Seidio Releases SURFACE & ACTIVE Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2

it would be nice if you made the holster the same color as the case are there any plans for this

We do not have any plans to make holsters in anything other than black at this time. I will forward the request to product development though.

Does the SURFACE case have a non-slip grip? I currently have a Luvitt case on my Note 2 and I like the case but it is just wayyy too slick, I feel like I'm gonna drop the phone half the time.

I want to purchase a Seido product but the looseness and possible bulkiness of the ACTIVE case scares me away from that one, but I want to give the thinner SURFACE a try. If it's non-slip then I'm sold.

The SURFACE does have a non-slip rubberized soft-touch coating on the outside of the case. The only exception to this is the Glossed White version, which does not have the coating on there.