Seidio Releases Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [New Color Options Available]

Googlenerd

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the blue active case for my tungsten N2 today from the AC store. It's suppose to ship Wed. this week. I'll try and remember to followup with a pic if someone doesn't beat me to it!

Can anyone post some pictures of the Grey note with the blue case... not sure if I should stick with black.

Thanks

Lenny

jerry 12

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered the black active case and holster for my Note II. I have never used a Seidio case before so I hope it is as good as you guys say. :)

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Seidio - Any Ideas??

Thanks...

The texture on the skin is naturally a bit more slippery than the soft touch rubberized coating on the skeleton. However, over time the skin should lose some of that slippery feel, and you should not have any issues with the case and device slipping out of your hand.

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
The texture on the skin is naturally a bit more slippery than the soft touch rubberized coating on the skeleton. However, over time the skin should lose some of that slippery feel, and you should not have any issues with the case and device slipping out of your hand.

Thanks for the response!!

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered the black active case and holster for my Note II. I have never used a Seidio case before so I hope it is as good as you guys say. :)

Nicely made with smooth action on the holster. I had a Verizon brand originally (for my Droid X) and it wasn't built as nicely as the Seidio.

Another option (but not for the Note 2 yet) is the Platinum Series at Best Buy. SUPPOSEDLY they say it's made by Seidio - and in fact the quality is pretty decent for less cost than a Seidio - but maybe he was just giving me a lie just to sell it!!

coolesnce

May 17, 2010
Visit site
They are made by Seidio. Just look at the bottom of the boxes. Has Seidio on them

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Nicely made with smooth action on the holster. I had a Verizon brand originally (for my Droid X) and it wasn't built as nicely as the Seidio.

Another option (but not for the Note 2 yet) is the Platinum Series at Best Buy. SUPPOSEDLY they say it's made by Seidio - and in fact the quality is pretty decent for less cost than a Seidio - but maybe he was just giving me a lie just to sell it!!
I have a PS on my EVO, it is very nice. It has has held up well over the past 2 years!

kodefoo

May 26, 2010
Visit site
just pulled the trigger on the White Active Case combo and used the "save15" coupon. Can't wait to get it in. Never used a holster before but i didn't want to sit down and crack the screen with it being in my pocket. Any tips you guys can pass on to this holster noob?

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
just pulled the trigger on the White Active Case combo and used the "save15" coupon. Can't wait to get it in. Never used a holster before but i didn't want to sit down and crack the screen with it being in my pocket. Any tips you guys can pass on to this holster noob?

Don't forget, it's a face-in design. Also, the belt clip can be swiveled around to 7 different angles for whichever position is best suited for you. Hope this helps!

Mwow

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Well...I'm disappointed. Just got my Surface case today. Nice case and great grip. I noticed though that there's s pen interference at the bottom of screen where the kickstand is located on the back. When I'm using s note or the handwriting pad, writing is very choppy/inconsistent in that area. When I remove the case, or even use another case that I have, there's no problem there.

LuvHorses

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Well...I'm disappointed. Just got my Surface case today. Nice case and great grip. I noticed though that there's s pen interference at the bottom of screen where the kickstand is located on the back. When I'm using s note or the handwriting pad, writing is very choppy/inconsistent in that area. When I remove the case, or even use another case that I have, there's no problem there.

Well that's not good news. I just got a Seidio for my note2 arriving tomorrow.

I so wanted this case to work :(

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

Yea I posted about that earlier it has to do with the magnet the kickstand uses

Sent from my PC36100

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site

Seriously? Just received my case today too. :-(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Mwow

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, it's unfortunate 'cause I was looking for a standard case as a second case, and I really liked the look of this one. I guess I'll have to look for something else.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech