Seidio Releases Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [New Color Options Available]

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I have the Surface case. Ordered it on day one. I have 3 S Pens (one from the note 2, one from the note 10.1 and one in the larger holder). All 3 pens work just fine, with no issues on my phone. Reception is just fine. again, i think it may be unique to each phone or pen.

as for getting the case off, that is a bugger. the trick is to push it together (like you are trying to make it even tighter, then push down on the back while pulling it off), after you do it a dozen times it will get easier.

My case isn't tight like yours seems to be, I can put it on and take it off pretty easy.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
@ateamlawn. I got a case gear on ebay for 8 bucks and it's been great so far (similar to active case) and no kickstand

Sent from my Samung "Brick"

illsupra

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I got my Surface case yesterday. I fits great on the note II, however its constantly causing my screen protector to come off of the screen. I picked up this screen protector when I got the phone.

iVisor AG Gray for Galaxy Note II

great screen protector, but the surface case just doesn't work with it. :(

anyone know of a good screen protector that works with the Surface case?

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I got my Surface case yesterday. I fits great on the note II, however its constantly causing my screen protector to come off of the screen. I picked up this screen protector when I got the phone.

iVisor AG Gray for Galaxy Note II
Flexishield

great screen protector, but the surface case just doesn't work with it. :(

anyone know of a good screen protector that works with the Surface case?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund