- 3 Posts
How to get back a default S Note doc?
I was playing around with S Note for the first time and ended up deleting the default "Personalized Map" document in the "Idea Sketch" folder. Now I just have a lined sheet as my default template. I would like to keep all of the default files to use as templates and do not know how to get a copy of that file back without doing a system restore to factory defaults. I've put a lot of work into setting up my device and am hoping that someone knows how to get a new copy of that original Samsung file. I may contact Samsung at some point but hoped someone here might have a faster suggestion.
- 3 Posts
Re: How to get back a default S Note doc?
Update with no results
I contacted Samsung, and after a soft reset to no effect, the only option the rep gave was a system restore, which I am trying to avoid. I asked if I could just have the file sent to me, but the rep did not respond, simply telling me that restoring to the factory defaults was the answer. The original file on a new Galaxy Note II ("Personalized Map.snb") did not show up when I tried an internet search just now and also when searching on the Samsung site.
- By nipcarlover in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2012, 06:34 AM
- By markkitos in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2012, 09:27 PM
- By grimace2255 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 04-15-2011, 03:21 PM
- By Casey415 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 10Last Post: 03-23-2011, 03:00 PM
- By sicario666 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 12-09-2010, 07:45 PM