Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts

Default Re: If owning this phone STILL gives you something to whine about.....

This is a forum about phones though so when people come here to complain about them, you can't complain. This is where those things are supposed to happen, it's not like this is CNN.com.

ROM
    I317UCALJ2

Quote Originally Posted by Steverl22 View Post
    This is America....if you spent your hard earn money ($300-$700) on a cell phone and it has things you consider problems then let it be known. It blows my mind that people get upset if other people complain about things, if you see a complain topic and you cant add to it MOVE ALONG!

I have a complaint....why did at&t remove the headset out of this package? That to me is crazy! It doesn't effect me one bit, I have a really nice LG tone Bluetooth headset to go with my phone. But come the F on, I just coughed up $330 (after tax) and you take the headset out.
    I agree with you on that. I bought an S3 for my daughter and the box is really nice and came with headphones. My note 2 came on a generic att box with a white cable and white charger and no headphones! Wtf my Note is gray, not white! Currently using the Skyrocket headphones with it and I too have a decent plantronics stereo headphones set, but come on!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  

Quote Originally Posted by rgarcia900 View Post
    I agree with you on that. I bought an S3 for my daughter and the box is really nice and came with headphones. My note 2 came on a generic att box with a white cable and white charger and no headphones! Wtf my Note is gray, not white! Currently using the Skyrocket headphones with it and I too have a decent plantronics stereo headphones set, but come on!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymars View Post
    This is a forum about phones though so when people come here to complain about them, you can't complain. This is where those things are supposed to happen, it's not like this is CNN.com.
    i kinda don't agree. This may not be CNN.com, but surely people don't say to themselves, "hey, i'm thinking of getting the Samsung Galaxy Note, let me check out the forum and see if it comes with headphones, or if there's a feature omitted that they demonstrated in the video"... because if there is, i don't want THAT piece of junk..."

so, no, i don't really see the necessity to "dwell" on a handful of non-dealbreakers...not when the device in question comes packing the abundance of features such as this is...

And if missing a pair of headphones, a multi-task tab (that you didn't know was there to begin with) is a reason for you to be dissatisfied with this phone, you need more fruit in ur tech diet (ie- i-phone) lol
    Lost In LG Optimus G Pro Heaven, Lvg A Msg, Maybe I'll Call...(doubt it ) lol

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BOSSY TEXAS CHICK View Post
    i kinda don't agree. This may not be CNN.com, but surely people don't say to themselves, "hey, i'm thinking of getting the Samsung Galaxy Note, let me check out the forum and see if it comes with headphones, or if there's a feature omitted that they demonstrated in the video"... because if there is, i don't want THAT piece of junk..."

so, no, i don't really see the necessity to "dwell" on a handful of non-dealbreakers...not when the device in question comes packing the abundance of features such as this is...

And if missing a pair of headphones, a multi-task tab (that you didn't know was there to begin with) is a reason for you to be dissatisfied with this phone, you need more fruit in ur tech diet (ie- i-phone) lol
    I don't agree that not having headphones is a valid reason to bash the whole phone, but I understand how one could complain about it. And if someone wants to vent, this is one of the places to do so, especially when you're unlikely to get a real response from the seller or manufacturer. I can't and don't expect every post on the forum to be a positive one. But with this post, aren't you just dwelling on the dwelling?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #30  

Quote Originally Posted by jaymars View Post
    .....I can't and don't expect every post on the forum to be a positive one. But with this post, aren't you just dwelling on the dwelling?
    yah, i probably am but i was born a "last word freak" so its my destiny.

Seriously, not trying to dwell, belabor or bash ppl, i just was making the point i LOVE reading and trading info with Android Centralians & i LOVE my GalNote II and when i have been visiting lately i saw numerous "negative posts about what i consider pretty inconsequential stuff" so i impulsively started this thread hoping to "make a point"....

anyway, i agree, point is made, and obvioulsy no one's mind is changed so, "howdoyoucloseathread?" lol
    Lost In LG Optimus G Pro Heaven, Lvg A Msg, Maybe I'll Call...(doubt it ) lol
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12