One thing that I prefer on the Note I ....
So I just got the Note II and so far it's a worthy update but one thing bothers me.
The icon spacing.
On my Note I, I can have 5x5 icons on each page, but on the Note II, its 4x4.
Does anyone know if this can be changed?
- 11-09-2012, 04:53 PM #2
Re: One thing that I prefer on the Note I ....
I absolutely hated the launcher on the note 1 and went with apex. I am still using apex on the note 2, exactly the same and was an easy backup and restore to move it. I don't know the answer to your question but if you don't like anything on the launcher there are about a dozen good launchers out there. Makes me happy, I came from an iphone somewhat recently.
- 11-09-2012, 05:18 PM #3
- By Dramer77 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2012, 03:37 PM
- By deevel79 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 8Last Post: 03-26-2012, 11:05 PM
- By Evo4g in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2011, 04:32 PM
- By sw33ndawg in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 16Last Post: 02-13-2011, 05:51 AM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:06 PM