- 9 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Flick to close running apps?
I am new to Android and GN2 and have seen videos where the user is in the settings menu and can close running apps out with a flicking motion.....I have gone through my settings menu, but have not come across this option. I am using the US AT&T version of the phone. So far the only option I see is going into Application Management from within settings and going into each individual app to 'force close' the app which always gives a visual warning.
Was I wrong to have seen the ability to flick close apps from the settings menu?
- 11-10-2012, 12:36 PM #2
- By hyde49314 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2012, 12:27 AM
- By android acolyte in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2012, 12:29 PM
- By Snareman in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 5Last Post: 01-22-2011, 03:07 PM
- By kafoowe in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2010, 10:13 AM
- By MikeB in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2009, 12:50 PM